Secret Speed Limit

I think I, (me by myself) have been on I-25 here in CO maybe 3 times since I've lived here which is 20+ years. No one uses turn signals, tailgating is the norm and it just freaks me out. I do not drive on the interstate no way no how if I can avoid it. :)

Actually, I can remember when we first moved to Colorado, I had to drive to Boulder for a job interview...I had to turn around the first time and go back to Longmont...anxiety attack... :hmmph.. I came from a very small NE town, no traffic, no agressive driving. Back then, I actually drove I-80 every day to get to work. <_< I used to work at the Union 76 Truck Stop. (I was a Cashier at the fuel desk)

I'm better now but I still don't do the interstate nor have I ever driven in the mountains.

I'm such a weenie...I know... :lol:

I think speed limits are just guidelines for most people, not the rule.

You dont get out and drive much do ya.

can anyone say So Cal. it's either Daytona or a parking lot here :lol:

I read of a good thing to do if there are many speeders driving down your street. Especially effective with a dark colored vehicle. Sit in the vehicle so that traffic can see you, wear dark sunglasses and point a hair dryer at traffic as they approach. Radar trap without the radar. Course out here you get dead doing that. :)

i wish someone would use my ex-wife

if anyone is interested please PM me

I'll do it..............you wanna be the driver?

might be to obvious, we need rawhide and BRI to handle it, 2 Law enforcement types above suspicion. plus i will be back in Iraq next week and I dont want to waste any of my free time on Satan.