Tax Breaks

Irregular News for 02.15.07

Amsterdam, Netherlands -- Romeo, Romeo, where are your clothes, Romeo? An Amsterdam judge has ruled that peep shows -- where sex workers performing strip shows and explicit acts can be watched from booths -- are a form of theater and club owners are therefore entitled to a hefty tax break.

"Admitting customers to peep shows is equivalent to admitting them to a theater performance," an Amsterdam Appeals Court judge wrote in a ruling late last month that was made public Tuesday. "The erotic character of the performance does not diminish that."

The national daily De Telegraaf reported that owners of peep shows could receive thousands of dollars back as a result of the ruling.

"Working in a peep show is very labor intensive, so it's great if you have to pay less tax," Andre van Dorst, of an association of Dutch sex club owners, told De Telegraaf.

source

"Working in a peep show is very labor intensive, so it's great if you have to pay less tax,"

Yes.....having sex all day is brutal. Trust me I know..........ok so I dont know. But I can imagine.

what are you saying? your right hand gets tired easily. :lol:

I'm not one to admit that but....I'd be lying if I said no :unsure: ........wait.......How'd you know I'm right handed? :blink:

"Working in a peep show is very labor intensive, so it's great if you have to pay less tax,"

Yes.....having sex all day is brutal. Trust me I know..........ok so I dont know. But I can imagine.

I'm not one to admit that but....I'd be lying if I said no :unsure: ........wait.......How'd you know I'm right handed? :blink:

just a hunch

just a hunch

You're knowledge of myself is amazing. You must be psychic or something.