callahan never wears

Benard

red. It's not a real big deal but it just doesn't seem right. If it isn't pink it's blue like today. Only day he wears red is game days I swear. It just seems like another piece to how he isn't NEBRASKA. He doesn't bleed like us huskers when we lose a game. He doesn't understand nebraska. He doesn't have it in his blood.

red. It's not a real big deal but it just doesn't seem right. If it isn't pink it's blue like today. Only day he wears red is game days I swear. It just seems like another piece to how he isn't NEBRASKA. He doesn't bleed like us huskers when we lose a game. He doesn't understand nebraska. He doesn't have it in his blood.

Well he is not from Nebraska. Did you think that he would come in here and act just like Tom or Frankie. I sure didn't .

red.  It's not a real big deal but it just doesn't seem right.  If it isn't pink it's blue like today.  Only day he wears red is game days I swear.  It just seems like another piece to how he isn't NEBRASKA.  He doesn't bleed like us huskers when we lose a game.  He doesn't understand nebraska.  He doesn't have it in his blood.

Well he is not from Nebraska. Did you think that he would come in here and act just like Tom or Frankie. I sure didn't .

I thought he would act like a husker. He is anything but nebraskan. He's going after all west coast players. I think we should change our name to West Coast chumps instead of nebraska huskers.

RJUMUKXBBTSRNVE.20041003010649.jpg

Thats on a game day.

Yea, so. It's still red.

Listen, what the guy choses to wear everyday is his own damn choice. Doesn't make him any closer or further away from the program. I am sorry you feel that way, but it really doesn't make a damn bit of difference.

Holy Crap! Only  a couple of em are wearin red! OH NO!!!!!

The apocalypse!!!

I'm not talking about their dress pictures. I'm talking about to a practice, or to an interview. Tell pederson to buy him some red clothes so he atleast looks like he has some husker blood and gives a damn.

Yea, but you are talking like they should be wearing red ALL the time. Like they should be sitting in their house at dinner with a big red shirt on, red ballons and a big red foam finger. :) That sounds like some kind of ESPN commercial or something. hahaha.

Holy Crap! Only  a couple of em are wearin red! OH NO!!!!!

The apocalypse!!!

I'm not talking about their dress pictures. I'm talking about to a practice, or to an interview. Tell pederson to buy him some red clothes so he atleast looks like he has some husker blood and gives a damn.

Yea, but you are talking like they should be wearing red ALL the time. Like they should be sitting in their house at dinner with a big red shirt on, red ballons and a big red foam finger. :) That sounds like some kind of ESPN commercial or something. hahaha.

I think they should wear red a good portion of the time, atleast when they are at the nu facilities and are working. It's like telling a banker to a wind suit to work instead of a dress suit. It shouldn't happen.

red.  It's not a real big deal but it just doesn't seem right.  If it isn't pink it's blue like today.  Only day he wears red is game days I swear.   It just seems like another piece to how he isn't NEBRASKA.  He doesn't bleed like us huskers when we lose a game.  He doesn't understand nebraska.  He doesn't have it in his blood.

I thought he would act like a husker. He is anything but nebraskan. He's going after all west coast players. I think we should change our name to West Coast chumps instead of nebraska huskers.

I suppose you wear RED 24/7/52 weeks a year, right?

When you mow the lawn or rake the leaves, you're wearing your Corn Coast T-Shirt or Red Nebraska hoodie? (This is Saturday's clothing option. Been there, done that.)

You have a Herbie icon tie, and always wear it to church Sunday morning with your red blazer and khaki or black slacks (depending on the week.)

Let's see, scarlet Lands End oxford for Monday, Blackshirt polo on Tuesday, Blue demin shirt with Huskers helmet logo on Wednesday, white oxford with wife's embroidered Nebraska-font on Thursday (date night with her, got to score points,) and vintage Devaney-era T-Shirt on casual Friday with jeans (bonus points for the Dekalb hat on the dash of your deep red Chevy Silverado.)

Get a life, Callahan certainly has. Corporate logo wear will come with his first paycheck. Bill certainly gets Nebraska, he just doesn't have the allegiance of Solich (which by the way came from a Non-Red wearing guy named Bob Devaney back in the 60s!) Didn't see you chewing him out.

Wow, the coach doesn't wear red every day. Gimmee (and him) a break already. Wins don't come from wearing Red, they come from hard work, research, game planning, and talented players on the field. Right now we are working hard, Bill and staff are doing the research and, believe it or not, making the game plan. The talented (loosely applied term after the loss tonight) players play better than I ever could, and I love to watch and cheer them on, regardless of the outcome. Sure the losses hurt, but Bill won't know the difference, heck he probably doesn't even read this bulletin board.