New Uniforms

LAHusker

Let's face it...Adidas would love to add black to the uniforms. New uniforms=more sales. I personally have nothing against big business, and I don't care if Adidas makes a fortune selling NU gear. But, screw them if they are going to mess with the traditional scarlet and cream. We don't need a black uniform. Think about how cheesy it was for Louiville (or was it Maryland) to wear the black uniforms last season. It looked bad. Think about our Big XII oponents that have gone to black uniforms and how bad they look (ie: OSU before they switched back to the classic orange and white). I just think it is a bad idea...IMHO.

GO BIG RED (with no black)!!!

I guess i dont know all the sports teams unis. Is there a team that has black as a main color right now?

Uh,... yeah. :hellloooo

sCUm and Mizzery.

Wait..... you're bein obtuse aren't ya'.

You knew that dint ya.

Boy did I bite on that troll. :hmmph

I really hate the off season..................

:bonez

Actually I was asking if there were any Husker teams that wore black.

I remember when Callahan first started people had a cow about the fact that he wore a black warmup suit on the field for pregame (cause previous coaches wore white or red.) I personally have no problem with black as an accent color, which as I look at the Husker polo I am wearing, black is one of the three adidas strpies. Oh well.

I guess i dont know all the sports teams unis. Is there a team that has black as a main color right now?

Uh,... yeah. :hellloooo

sCUm and Mizzery.

Wait..... you're bein obtuse aren't ya'.

You knew that dint ya.

Boy did I bite on that troll. :hmmph

I really hate the off season..................

:bonez

Actually I was asking if there were any Husker teams that wore black.

See, I knew I wasn't reading it right......... :)

With that clarification, I can't say as I know either. I really only pay attention to Football, oh and recently them volleyball players too. I think they have black shorts..............

NO black on the uniforms... ever!

I wish none of the Huskers teams in any sport were allowed to wear black.

Isn't Herbie Husker wearing black overalls in your logo at the bottom? Looks like Callahan is also wearing a black jacket with a red stripe.

cally is used to that old Raider look, lots of black