2008 In state prospects

he won't get an offer until NU's camp they have this summer, if at all.

I ultimately think he'll get an offer. We need TEs and there's one right here in our backyard. But the staff has said, this is a kid they want to see at camp first.

Fair enough. I wouldn't mind seeing him at NU. He is a pretty solid TE prospect who would probably do whatever it takes to be a Husker with his buddy Okafor.

• 4 weeks later...

There is video on Rivals out on John Levorson. He is from Crete and he is actually pretty athletic. I've got a little Omaha bias and didn't really consider him for top 10 status. but i think after seeing this, he's in without question. He reminds me a lot of a Zane Abner type. He can throw the rock pretty well, but not with real great technique. He's definitely a D-1 athlete, but just not perhaps at NU. I think he'll get offers from the likes of CSU, Wyoming, Ohio, K-State, etc though.

he's someone to watch this upcoming year. It's tough to peg him a position for college though. I don't know how fast he is. I know he's the fastest kid out there on film, but how fast is that? If he's fast enough, he could make a killer safety, he likes to level kids.

PS. He's everybit of the 6-3 he's listed at. He looks about 6-5 on film I swear.

There is video on Rivals out on John Levorson. He is from Crete and he is actually pretty athletic. I've got a little Omaha bias and didn't really consider him for top 10 status. but i think after seeing this, he's in without question. He reminds me a lot of a Zane Abner type. He can throw the rock pretty well, but not with real great technique. He's definitely a D-1 athlete, but just not perhaps at NU. I think he'll get offers from the likes of CSU, Wyoming, Ohio, K-State, etc though.

he's someone to watch this upcoming year. It's tough to peg him a position for college though. I don't know how fast he is. I know he's the fastest kid out there on film, but how fast is that? If he's fast enough, he could make a killer safety, he likes to level kids.

PS. He's everybit of the 6-3 he's listed at. He looks about 6-5 on film I swear.

Did Zane Abner accept a greyshirt to Nebraska?