4) Ronnell Grixby - DB - Central

5) Sean Fisher - LB - Millard North

6) Troy Williams - WR - Auburn

7) Tim Biere - TE - Westside

8) Sam Frazier - LB - McCook

9) Matt Manninger - LB - Creighton Prep

10a) Mike Mintken - DT - Gretna

10b) Nick Anderson - DB - Skutt

This is of course just my predictions, what does anybody else think of the list? Would you make any changes?

Grixby had his scholarship revoked. Bierre doesn't have an offer -- yet. Troy doesn't have one, either.

I have heard some good things about Troy. Hopefully he does get an offer soon. Did the kid from Skutt end up getting an offer? I thought I remembered reading that in the OWH, but don't remember for sure.

1) Baker Steinkuhler - OL - Lincoln SW

2) Trevor Robinson - OL - Elkhorn

3) "Emeka" Collins Okafor - RB - Westside

This is of course just my predictions, what does anybody else think of the list? Would you make any changes?

once grixby quits chucking chairs into his own student section during games he plays in..ill think he's ready for d1 football..

1) Baker Steinkuhler - OL - Lincoln SW

2) Trevor Robinson - OL - Elkhorn

3) "Emeka" Collins Okafor - RB - Westside

once grixby quits chucking chairs into his own student section during games he plays in..ill think he's ready for d1 football..

wondering what is his problem with the attitude and if he will be able to overcome it? i guess if it is true and we already pulled his scolly it really doesn't matter much?

umm, Tim Biere is not exactly on the verge of getting an offer. He's supposed to go to the NU football camp this summer, and if he performs well, then he could be offered. That doesn't exactly sound like "on the verge to me."

From what was said on Big Red Wrap Up, it sounds like they are very interested in him. They have been talking about him since the state final last November. That sounds like on the verge to me. A matter of opinion COWBOY. :thumbs

Big Red Wrap Up is going to be a little fluffy when it comes to in state prospects. Don't confuse someone being "on the coaching staff's radar" with "on the verge of an offer."

My sincerest apologies, when I hear show that a kid is on the verge of getting an offer, that's what it means to me. Thanks for the lesson, COWBOY.