great husker vids

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I've lurked on your fine board for a while now, I'm always so impressed that you have an A/V forum for video nerds like myself. I hardly ever post on message boards, but I just wanted to thank you for the many times I have seen links to my Project Husker video series on Youtube (such as this one) with many kind words from members of your forum.

I just wanted you all to know that I'm toiling away on the '06 installment and am about 1/3 finished. In the meantime, I've posted what has been completed so far:

I hope you all enjoy this little teaser. It's not the final version, I'll probably continue to tweak this one a bit (I'm a real nit-picker if you couldn't tell already...) and will add 2 more songs (one w/non-conference games, one with postseason games.) I hope to have the full 15 minute version finished and posted up on youtube by the spring game (or sometime shortly after.) I hope that this tides some of my many fans over until then.

Like I said, I don't usually post on message boards, as in the past I've had some bad experiences with other boards of similar format. But I do like to read up on what people are thinking from time to time and I've always been impressed with the level of discourse here on the Huskerboard. (Just explaining in advance if I fail to post very regularly.) But I think it's great that you guys go out of your way to promote the efforts of many people like Rich McWilliams and myself, who take the time and effort out of their busy lives to entertain fellow Husker fans with their video editing talents and abilities. It was for that reason that this is the only Husker message board that I chose to link my latest Youtube upload.

Thanks for the support you guys...enjoy!

(aka DTsker)

I just checked to see if the link worked and something's acting funny on youtube's end. It shows up on my uploaded video list here but it's giving an error message if you click on the "sneak preview" video itself. It might be because I just recently uploaded it. I'll give it some time, but if it continues, I'll re-upload and let you all know an updated link.

nice vid so far, I love watching your videos, this might kind of sound weird and strange, but a lot of times when I am feeling sad or mad, I watch your videos to pick me up. Even though I usually cannot watch proect 2 because that makes me even more mad.

Thx for all the videos you have made.

• 2 weeks later...