Will Henry

and with ryan hill and mike mcneil we do have two pretty good tight ends. From what I hear Mcneil is going to be really good and if Ryan Hill doesnt go pro for baseball I think he will be pretty good as well. Of course they arent going to be like Grashem or someone like that, but you never know and IMO they will still be a good threat.

and with ryan hill and mike mcneil we do have two pretty good tight ends. From what I hear Mcneil is going to be really good and if Ryan Hill doesnt go pro for baseball I think he will be pretty good as well. Of course they arent going to be like Grashem or someone like that, but you never know and IMO they will still be a good threat.

A few HS baseball coaches I talked to here don't think Hill will get drafted. I don't know how accurate their opinions are, but thought I'd share.

I hope he gets on the field. Maybe BC will reward him with some PT as the season goes on. Kind of like he did with Purify...as the season progressed he put him in more and more and now he is the man!!

If he does get the PT, he will have to prove that he not only understands the playbook, but he can catch the ball with his hands. I would think he stays b/c of the types of QBs BC has brought in and will continue to bring in.