CU spring practice report

I was at the Buffs spring practice today, taking photographs for a magazine in Denver that I freelance for. Just a couple things to say about what I saw.

Cody Hawkins was getting most of the reps with the first time while last years started Bernard Jackson is working out with the recievers.

As for the recievers, the couldn't catch anything, I'm pretty sure they dropped more than they caught. Some had to do with poor throws but some were just drops.

I couldn't tell the DL from the LB's, so I am going to say that they have a small DL.

Ryan Miller their 5* recruit was there but not practicing, still in High School I guess, he is huge, and I bet he starts from day one.

The TE's were big and tall, they looked good.

And the RB's were small, short in my opinion, but most people are to me since i'm 6'2"

Not much else to report I will be going to there spring game to shoot again, so I will keep you updated. Also I will post the pics from their practice and some from the last NU vs CU basketball game on my website if you are interested in viewing them. Probably not for a couple days but soon...www.sals.smugmug.com

GO HUSKERS