regional material?

I have been thinking realisticly we wouldn't really make a regional but I guess I was wrong according to rivals which isn't the best rankings there is, they have us as a two seed, I guess I under-estimated our team but what I have heard we weren't going to make it

o'yea they for some reason also have creighton as a third seed, being in the last five with OK St.

http://collegebaseball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=664369

• 2 weeks later...

http://collegebaseball.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=669173

Nebraska a 2, in Witchita host regional.

On 1620 they had a rivals baseball guy and he said if we get the series this weekend against Coastal Carolina we are almost guarented a 2 seed, and if we go undefeated rest of the way (which is very possible) we could a 1 seed and host if we get to semifinals in big 12 tourney

They have Coastal Carolina as a 1 right now but not hosting

Yeah, we should not underestimate the importance of this weekend series. We really need a good showing from our fans. I just hope everyone knows how good this team is. They are only 5-2 in away games, so we need a big crowd to shake them up a little. They are a top 20 team, so this would be a HUGE series to take.

Yeah, we should not underestimate the importance of this weekend series. We really need a good showing from our fans. I just hope everyone knows how good this team is. They are only 5-2 in away games, so we need a big crowd to shake them up a little. They are a top 20 team, so this would be a HUGE series to take.

Yes, we need this series in a big way. Their pitching is very good (the three guys I assume with start the weekend games go 8-1, 9-1, and 5-0) And somehow we have to find a way to get ahead early because they are 31-1 when leading after the 6th inning. When trailing after the 6th they are 1-8. It's going to be a real tough one and I hope Haymarket is packed and fired up too (I plan on losing my voice after this weekend from screaming). We're going to need it.