regroup???

We can give are opinions of the game, but how the hell do we get over this and move on?? How do we play next week?

Remember the 2001 loss to CU - we ended up playing for the National Championship. Won't happen this year, but that doesn't mean we can't recover.

Folks, each game is going to be a dog fight. It's going to be a few years of great recruiting to reach the level we should be at.

More and more, this situation is reminding me of Oklahoma - it took time, but they recovered nicely...

We can give are opinions of the game, but how the hell do we get over this and move on??  How do we play next week?

Remember the 2001 loss to CU - we ended up playing for the National Championship. Won't happen this year, but that doesn't mean we can't recover.

Folks, each game is going to be a dog fight. It's going to be a few years of great recruiting to reach the level we should be at.

More and more, this situation is reminding me of Oklahoma - it took time, but they recovered nicely...

Yes and didnt that OU team also have a certain member on their staff with the last name of Blake? And if memory serves me their dive got him canned. Will our current staff survive an OU 90's type run?

This season is going to try our souls as Nebraskans were tried pre-Devaney.

The program will work, the sellouts will continue, and some of the staff will be gone and we will appreciate it.

The Corn Coast Offense will take time,and the personnel will eventually dress in Scarlet and Cream instead of other uniforms. Callahan will lead us to the top, if we give him the time.

Beau Davis made some mistakes, just like more notable frosh QB's like Tennessee's Ainge did earlier in the season.

Tonight the fans of Ol' Rocky Top are singing his praises. Time heals most wounds, even in Nebraska!

Stay the course Bill!

Yes and didnt that OU team also have a certain member on their staff with the last name of Blake? And if memory serves me their dive got him canned. Will our current staff survive an OU 90's type run?

Yes, and he actually laid the foundation for the current Oklahoma staff's success with his recruiting.

Right now, I'm far less interested in staff or offensive schemes than I am with recruiting talent. However, one thing that I've seen over the years is how quick coaching changes - firing a staff after one, two or three years - actually digs the hole deeper. No continuity, which makes for negative recruiting - the "That staff won't be there in a year" kind. Firing now, or at the end of the year would hurt us far more than giving Callahan's staff enough time to recruit and get their system in place. If, after a few years, our talent is not improving, or if we see no progress in the players adapting to the system, then we may have no choice. But if we pull the trigger before that time, we'll end up simply dragging the rebuilding out longer.

I hope this board is not an apologist for the Athletic Dept. #1. Give the game ball to Pedersen and tell him we are surrendering the big 12 to all the other teams. #2. 70-10? Solich teams never lost by 60 points. #3. I have no ill will towards Callahan. He knows we don't have the talent to run his stupid offense, so why the hell are we running it? #4 The worst thing is the fans don't care. I watched the game at a local establishment and most people begin cheering for TT or didn't even care. The husker nation which is some stupid title given to the fans have already disappeared which means they were not fans to begin with.