regroup???

I hope this board is not an apologist for the Athletic Dept. #1. Give the game ball to Pedersen and tell him we are surrendering the big 12 to all the other teams. #2. 70-10? Solich teams never lost by 60 points. #3. I have no ill will towards Callahan. He knows we don't have the talent to run his stupid offense, so why the hell are we running it? #4 The worst thing is the fans don't care. I watched the game at a local establishment and most people begin cheering for TT or didn't even care. The husker nation which is some stupid title given to the fans have already disappeared which means they were not fans to begin with.

because we aren't nebraska cornhuskers anymore. We are steve pederson/bill callahan west coast pu&&y ass huskers.

What's wrong? Can't you believe the fans could turn on this program when 70% of the people were against Solich's firing? I only feel bad for the players, even they know Pederson is a moron.

Great 2nd post. We'll just throw you into the pile of people on this board that love to yearn for yesteryear.

My point is that there are a LOT of folks here who don't care to suck up to the current leaders and pretend that things are going to be just fine. We weren't happy when King Stevie did his power play and I for one feel just fine in making my discontent known. If you want to kiss their butts and badmouth us, have at it.

That's great and all, but to what end? What does that accomplish? Do you think that maybe one day someone with the authority will come to this board and say, "Hey, I think we should listen to this guy" and BANG, you have your way? Are you just going sit there and stew for the next x years? If you are, have fun wallowing in your own bitterness.

My point is this, I don't know if what is going to on now is going to pan out but I am willing to give a guy and his team more than 5 games to show me. You on the other hand are unrealistic and hard headed like a lot of fans out there. Imagine if you took ownership of a business that needed a lot of work in the accounting department. Would you expect your employer to give you more than a year to turn it around? I would, at least. It may be a cheesy example, but I am trying anything to bore through that cumulative hard head out there.

This was undoubtedly a hard one to swallow and I am afraid of what will happen for the rest of the year. It's gut check time for the team and the staff. Will they be able to come back this year? Only time will tell.

Cheering for TT??  :wtf  What the hell kind of place were you at? What city?  What a joke.  I can see people just being dumbfounded and seeming apathetic b/c to be honest after a while how could you not just shake your head and grin. :wasted

I know I was the same way. It got to be comical.

I agree. It was definitely laughable towards the end.

Beau Davis is not the answer I am sorry. He is not even D1 material that much is obvious.

Could become another Stunz?

Although we saw him for all of one quarter so far this year. Five possessions for Beau Davis=4 Interceptions and i fumble=5 Texas Tech TD's

What in the world was Bill thinking keeping Beau in the game. Experience; he had five possions with nine plays and five turnovers in a row. That was ridiculous. We probally threw any confidence that Beau had right out the window with last nights game.

Beau Davis is not the answer I am sorry. He is not even D1 material that much is obvious.

Could become another Stunz?

Although we saw him for all of one quarter so far this year. Five possessions for Beau Davis=4 Interceptions and i fumble=5 Texas Tech TD's

We needed to pull him out. That was not good for him, and was horrible for the Huskers as a team. No other quarterback in country would get to go back in after five straight turnovers all of which lead to five straight touchdowns.