New USC wallpaper...any ideas?

I had fun making the "They're Coming" wallpaper last year around this time for the USC game, and thought it might be fun to make another one for this coming season.

Any ideas? I'd love to have a one or two word phrase again to describe our excitement for this game...and our 100% certain "opinions" on who will win (**cough cough** Nebraska **cough cough**)

So throw out some ideas people! Give me something to do while we have time to kill until September!

theyrecoming812768xi4.th.jpg

OK - I've got it!!! Two ideas. I wish I had something other than publisher (and a little more talent) and I'd try it.

Idea 1.

Background - Memorial Stadium at night...example:

interior.jpg

Foreground - USC Helmet with a reflective face-shield looking straight ahead at you...example:

combine this

540100.JPG

with this

oakley20grey.gif

Reflection - Show the reflection of 3-4 nebraska defenders in the face-shield (pick your players)

Slogan - "Welcome To Nebraska", "Welcoming Committee" or "There Is No Place Like Nebraska".

Idea 2

Incorporate image of the outside walls of Memorial Stadium (and have a dark/night red glow coming from inside the stadium walls over the top into the sky:

memstad01.jpg

800px-USA_ne_lincoln_memorialstadium.jpg

And reference the Trojan Horse outside of the walls:

trojan-horse.jpg

Slogan - "Prepare for Battle"

I'm gonna try something like that!

another fantastic idea, thanks! I need to get working on this

although, I'm not so sure about the Trojan Horse part...just because of it's true meaning doesn't really relate. The Greeks were the ones who gave the horse to Troy and they ended up beating them with it. So it'd be like USC was giving us the horse and will end up beating us! I don't want that to happen!!!!! :)

another fantastic idea, thanks! I need to get working on this

although, I'm not so sure about the Trojan Horse part...just because of it's true meaning doesn't really relate. The Greeks were the ones who gave the horse to Troy and they ended up beating them with it. So it'd be like USC was giving us the horse and will end up beating us! I don't want that to happen!!!!! :)

Good point. If you like that idea, maybe have the walls of Memorial Stadium looming over an onlooking trojan soldier/helmet.

• 1 month later...

I just thought of a couple quotes from the movie 300, really wouldn't make sense since we are Huskers and not the Spartans, but it sounded cool.

"Unless I miss my guess, we're in for one wild night."

or

"Give them nothing! But take from them everything!"

Could substitute it so be like "Give USC nothing! But take from them everything!"

If you don't like it, feel free to tear me a new one.