Wanted 9/1 Husker vs. Wolf Pack Tickets & Advice Needed

We are wanting to go to the 9/1 Husker vs. Wolf Pack football game and need some advice on how to get tickets without getting scammed or totally ripped off. We are willing to pay for good seats, as this may be a once in a lifetime chance for us to actually have time to go to Lincoln, but don't want to be foolish in spending way too much money. Has anyone ever bought tickets from Stubhub; Ticketsplus; Ticketliquidators or any of these type of ticket brokers? Ticketsplus has what seems to be really good home sideline seats which will cost around $325.00 a piece with all their fees, is that way too high? Please let me know if anyone has any experience with these sites or any advice that you could give us. Thanks!!

Wow, that is awful high for tickets. I have purchased several through ebay with good luck. Ticketexpress has tickets for the Nevada game at prices lower than what you found, I believe. Tickethippo is a board sponsor and a purchase there helps huskerboard and they are usually reasonable. :) Or you could just wait and get them on game day outside the stadium.

My advice and what I am planning on doing and usually do unless it is a big game is arrive at the stadium early and find a scalper there, usually you can get them for face or even lower if you wait long enough, but if you don't want to do that and don't know anyone in Nebraska that could find you tickets from a friend I suggest Ebay.

• 4 weeks later...

We are wanting to go to the 9/1 Husker vs. Wolf Pack football game and need some advice on how to get tickets without getting scammed or totally ripped off. We are willing to pay for good seats, as this may be a once in a lifetime chance for us to actually have time to go to Lincoln, but don't want to be foolish in spending way too much money. Has anyone ever bought tickets from Stubhub; Ticketsplus; Ticketliquidators or any of these type of ticket brokers? Ticketsplus has what seems to be really good home sideline seats which will cost around $325.00 a piece with all their fees, is that way too high? Please let me know if anyone has any experience with these sites or any advice that you could give us. Thanks!!

Missouri-Husker8up to the rescue, If you are interested I will sell you my tickets for that game for face value. I sold some of my tickets on the board last year without any trouble, my seats are 7 rows down in the middle of the big screen. Some peaple do not like this end but I like my seats because they are high enough you can see the whole field. The only drawback if they have not made any changes you need to do whatever you got to do before the game starts because its hard to swim in the sea of red from these seats.

Missouri-Husker8up to the rescue, If you are interested I will sell you my tickets for that game for face value. I sold some of my tickets on the board last year without any trouble, my seats are 7 rows down in the middle of the big screen. Some peaple do not like this end but I like my seats because they are high enough you can see the whole field. The only drawback if they have not made any changes you need to do whatever you got to do before the game starts because its hard to swim in the sea of red from these seats.

All the tickets that I'm going to sell for this season have now been sold thank you 8up