To be or not to be?

I know there have been a few threads talking about our record at the end of the year, but there hasn't been just one thread discussing it. Here's my take on how this season will unfold. We will beat Baylor primarily because they are even worse than we are, but also because it is at home. We will lose to KState, not because they are a better team right now but because it is in Manhattan. We will lose to Mizzou even though it is at home. They are simply a better team than we are right now. I don't know about Iowa State. My gut says we win this game, but it will be a tough one. Obviously, we lose to Oklahoma and badly. Finally, we beat Colorado because they suck just like us but it is at home.

After doing the math, I believe we will end up either 6 and 5 or 5 and 6. By being 6 and 5, we will be bowl eligible. If we end up 5 and 6, we will not. In my opinion, everyone needs to give up on the pipe dream of winning the North division. It simply will not happen unless Brad Smith breaks a leg.

What is everyone else's take on the season? Will we be bowl eligible or not? Am I too optimistic or too pessimistic?

I think it really depends on how the team rebounds from last week. I don't know what to expect from the team for the rest of the year, but assuming we do bounce back and continue to take steps to improve the offense.... (there have been improvements, all be it tiny ones that you have to actually look for)

I see us beating Baylor and Iowa State without a problem.

We beat KSU in a close one, unless they are completely demoralized after getting beat by Oklahoma. They didn't look so good against

We beat Missou in a close one at home. Missou still can't figure out how to use Brad Smith effectively all the time. He isn't a pocket passer in my opinion,

Oklahoma , we lose. Nothing much to say there

Colorado seems to get worse every week we win at home.

I am sure everyone will tell me this is too optimistic as the sting from last week is still sore. Like I said, it's hard for me to know what to expect from the team now so I guess you can say this is what I hope happens. :)

I think that we have some talent on our team but I don't think that our coaches know how to put this group of kids into the right situations to win every game. I think that we will win some that we shouldn't and we will lose some that we shouldn't. I look for us to finish about 7-4 and go to a pretty decent bowl game because our fans are know to travel.

I know there have been a few threads talking about our record at the end of the year, but there hasn't been just one thread discussing it. Here's my take on how this season will unfold. We will beat Baylor primarily because they are even worse than we are, but also because it is at home. We will lose to KState, not because they are a better team right now but because it is in Manhattan. We will lose to Mizzou even though it is at home. They are simply a better team than we are right now. I don't know about Iowa State. My gut says we win this game, but it will be a tough one. Obviously, we lose to Oklahoma and badly. Finally, we beat Colorado because they suck just like us but it is at home.

After doing the math, I believe we will end up either 6 and 5 or 5 and 6. By being 6 and 5, we will be bowl eligible. If we end up 5 and 6, we will not. In my opinion, everyone needs to give up on the pipe dream of winning the North division. It simply will not happen unless Brad Smith breaks a leg.

What is everyone else's take on the season? Will we be bowl eligible or not? Am I too optimistic or too pessimistic?

I basically agree with you. The only thing I disagree on is the reason we lose to ksu is because they have better coaches then we do.

I know there have been a few threads talking about our record at the end of the year, but there hasn't been just one thread discussing it.  Here's my take on how this season will unfold.  We will beat Baylor primarily because they are even worse than we are, but also because it is at home.  We will lose to KState, not because they are a better team right now but because it is in Manhattan.  We will lose to Mizzou even though it is at home.  They are simply a better team than we are right now.  I don't know about Iowa State.  My gut says we win this game, but it will be a tough one.  Obviously, we lose to Oklahoma and badly.  Finally, we beat Colorado because they suck just like us but it is at home.

After doing the math, I believe we will end up either 6 and 5 or 5 and 6.  By being 6 and 5, we will be bowl eligible.  If we end up 5 and 6, we will not.  In my opinion, everyone needs to give up on the pipe dream of winning the North division.  It simply will not happen unless Brad Smith breaks a leg. 

What is everyone else's take on the season?  Will we be bowl eligible or not?  Am I too optimistic or too pessimistic?

I basically agree with you. The only thing I disagree on is the reason we lose to ksu is because they have better coaches then we do.

I don't think that we will lose to K State. All they have is Sproles. I know that our defense hasn't proved anything yet, but I think that this game they will come out and shut him down.

I think it really depends on how the team rebounds from last week. I don't know what to expect from the team for the rest of the year, but assuming we do bounce back and continue to take steps to improve the offense.... (there have been improvements, all be it tiny ones that you have to actually look for)

We beat KSU in a close one, unless they are completely demoralized after getting beat by Oklahoma. They didn't look so good against

We beat Missou in a close one at home. Missou still can't figure out how to use Brad Smith effectively all the time. He isn't a pocket passer in my opinion,

I am sure everyone will tell me this is too optimistic as the sting from last week is still sore. Like I said, it's hard for me to know what to expect from the team now so I guess you can say this is what I hope happens. :)

I don't see the improvements on offense that your seeing i guess. I don't see how people say we will learn about how it's going to go and then in the next sentence you say we will have no problem with baylor. Even if we beat baylor by 3 td's, it doesn't show a lot.

We will go 6-5. Great year guys. Maybe next year we can get 7 wins?

I don't see the improvements on offense that your seeing i guess. I don't see how people say we will learn about how it's going to go and then in the next sentence you say we will have no problem with baylor. Even if we beat baylor by 3 td's, it doesn't show a lot.

We will go 6-5. Great year guys. Maybe next year we can get 7 wins?

Overall yea, the offense stinks right now. But I see some individual improvements from week to week.