Site problems today

Phewwwww.... :wacko: Damn its nice to be back. Okay, keep your big red foamy fingers crossed that this muther doesnt take another dive... I know my admin has been working tirelessley on the issue, so hopefully they got it figured out. :cheers

Thanks for the patience... member fees will be refunded for the down-time...... as soon as you hooligans start paying us!! :)

Phewwwww....  :wacko:  Damn its nice to be back. Okay, keep your big red foamy fingers crossed that this muther doesnt take another dive...  I know my admin has been working tirelessley on the issue, so hopefully they got it figured out.  :cheers

Thanks for the patience... member fees will be refunded for the down-time...... as soon as you hooligans start paying us!!  :)

:horns2

FYI - I just confirmed with my Admin that no data was compromised - we weren't hacked, it was just a server issue, so none of our member info was exposed and thankfully we didnt lose any data.

Now lets get it on!! :)

"we weren't hacked" woooooooo big words. We must have made it big here. Someones ttrying to break in. aNOTHER rival site.

FYI - I just confirmed with my Admin that no data was compromised - we weren't hacked, it was just a server issue, so none of our member info was exposed and thankfully we didnt lose any data. 

Now lets get it on!! :)

"we weren't hacked" woooooooo big words. We must have made it big here. Someones ttrying to break in. aNOTHER rival site.

Probally K-State, oh wait, they are not smart enough to hack into our site.