Look what I got!!!!

HNU

with a 250 back tire the thing takes getting used to, curves I tend to take just a bit slower. :) Pretty good acceleration with lots of torque. Not like a S&S 124cu. in. but good enough for those of us more experienced riders who don't heal as quickly as we used to. :)

13k for black with red flames buy it buy it.

Rob if your considering buying one send me some pictures of the one close to home so I can check it out. That sounds like a pretty good price for an 07.......................I get alot of people looking at my bike.

i'll see if i can get down to the dealership tomorrow and take a few pics if it is still there. it might even be an 06 with no miles.

which ever it is, it is still brand new

Rob if your considering buying one send me some pictures of the one close to home so I can check it out. That sounds like a pretty good price for an 07.......................I get alot of people looking at my bike.

i'll see if i can get down to the dealership tomorrow and take a few pics if it is still there. it might even be an 06 with no miles.

which ever it is, it is still brand new

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

i would love to have one like that, but i have not been on a motorcycle in almost 15 yrs. that might be a little to much power for me. might need alittle smaller one at first, somewhere around 1000cc

but who knows

Heck, I'm just surprised that you're considering something you have to sit on...

i would love to have one like that, but i have not been on a motorcycle in almost 15 yrs. that might be a little to much power for me. might need alittle smaller one at first, somewhere around 1000cc

but who knows

Hell I have only had one other bike and it was a Honda Shadow 750 and that was three years ago and I had it maybe a year at the most. You just got to respect the bike and realize that at any moment you could reveal your brain to the sun............... ;)

but who knows

Heck, I'm just surprised that you're considering something you have to sit on...

not for a long time

but who knows

Ask them to throw in the training wheel option

i'll let the know that you are interested and that you are in Iraq still, i am sure that they will make you a deal on those training wheels