Is this true about the team?

What I don't get is that its like we as husker fans, don't realize that we lost over half of those guys on that idiots list to the draft or graduation. Hell yes we know that, and the way it is stated is that its a surprise to all of us or was unexpected! We have guys that are going to step it up!! What a true Gayhawk fan.

For starters, it wasn't a Jayhawk fan that wrote this post. It was a KSU backer. I just wanted to seperate the facts from the BS. Which I knew clearly by reading the post there was some BS. I just wanted to get the facts straight. I take offense to that stateme and hope the moderator says something to you about it. We'll see how Gay my hawks are when your team comes to Lawrence. :box

Lets see u are a KSUcks fan who says "We'll see how Gay my hawks are when your team comes to Lawrence."

Make up yer mind. Either u are a KU fan or not. Don't ride the fence. There is a rivalry between the two ya know. You kind of set yourself up with that bandwagon mentality... Rooting for both... Both in the same conference... same division. Kind of gay with a capital G IMO.

Sugalean? What in the world are u talking about? I never ever said I was a KSU fan! I just love it when people (Sugarlean) comment on posts before reading the whole thing. Get a clue!

I read the whole thing and it looked as if you were riding the fence. My bad. I would however suggest you worry more about KU than NU seeing past accomplishments amount to very little.