Drowning as a flight attendant

nerd school, law school, and an english major????

do you have a life?

Computers, money, and that "professorial" aura that drives women wild.

That's not a life?????

shouldnt you be billing someone $500.00 an hour or something

I am - haven't you heard of double billing?

:lol::lol::lol:

just dont send the bill to me

No worries - I'm going to get in contact with MRSBRI - ol' BRI will be footing all bills...
well in that case how about triple billing, and i get a cut

Works for me... :thumbs

now we got that worked out, i really think that the airlines should sue Drowning for even thinking about being a flight attendant. i know that it is a scary thought for me, and i dont ever want to fly again because of it.

do you think that i could sue him and get BRI to pay for your fees until we get the money from Drowning

now we got that worked out, i really think that the airlines should sue Drowning for even thinking about being a flight attendant. i know that it is a scary thought for me, and i dont ever want to fly again because of it.

do you think that i could sue him and get BRI to pay for your fees until we get the money from Drowning

Heck, yeah! We have enough on BRI to blackmail him for any amount we want. All we have to do is email MRSBRI with links to some of his comments in the Daily Skin, and he'll pay like a slot machine...

Heck, yeah! We have enough on BRI to blackmail him for any amount we want. All we have to do is email MRSBRI with links to some of his comments in the Daily Skin, and he'll pay like a slot machine...

you work out the details and i will just sit back and say that i am traumatised by the thought of Drowning handing out peanuts and drinks, then wait for the checks to come in.

you work out the details and i will just sit back and say that i am traumatised by the thought of Drowning handing out peanuts and drinks, then wait for the checks to come in.

Suits me, but that means your cut is only 10% for the standard finder's fee...

Okay, okay - I'll take only 80%.

Man, you drive a hard bargin...

no, No, NO.......i get the 80%
:rollin

Wait...you're serious?

this is how negotiations work, you offer and i counter offer. now it is your time to counter my counter and maybe we can just get to a mutual agreement

Wait...you're serious?

this is how negotiations work, you offer and i counter offer. now it is your time to counter my counter and maybe we can just get to a mutual agreement

Suit yourself - but remember that I'll have to bill your for the time spent negotiating.

Face it - one way or the other I'm going to get my cut... :lol:

Wait...you're serious?

Suit yourself - but remember that I'll have to bill your for the time spent negotiating.

thats cool, remember MRSBRI is paying your fees and i get a cut from that so, lets start the negotiation process

Wait...you're serious?

thats cool, remember MRSBRI is paying your fees and i get a cut from that so, lets start the negotiation process

Ah, but the negotiations are for our respective cuts, not for compensation for your trauma.

A guy's gotta have multiple revenue streams, doncha know...