COLUMBIA, S.C. - Police on Wednesday were investigating how a naked couple fell 50 feet from the roof of an office building to their deaths.

The bodies were found on the road by a passing cabdriver around 5 a.m. Wednesday.

Clothing was discovered on the roof of the four-story building, leading authorities to suspect the man and woman, in their early 20s, may have been having sex. Their identities were not released.

"It's too early to rule out anything," Columbia police Sgt. Florence McCants said, but McCants said a preliminary investigation did not show any sign of foul play.

link

COLUMBIA, S.C. - Police on Wednesday were investigating how a naked couple fell 50 feet from the roof of an office building to their deaths.

The bodies were found on the road by a passing cabdriver around 5 a.m. Wednesday.

Clothing was discovered on the roof of the four-story building, leading authorities to suspect the man and woman, in their early 20s, may have been having sex. Their identities were not released.

"It's too early to rule out anything," Columbia police Sgt. Florence McCants said, but McCants said a preliminary investigation did not show any sign of foul play.

link

Well someone didn't have very good depth perception I'm thinking... <_<

This is why when your wives ask you to "try something different" you immediately tell her f#*k no and bring this story up!!!!

Well, there goes your chance for a threesome with a second woman...

..............................WAIT!!!!!.................................DAMMIT!!!! :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

You still have your farm animals to keep you busy :corndance

This is why when your wives ask you to "try something different" you immediately tell her f#*k no and bring this story up!!!!

..............................WAIT!!!!!.................................DAMMIT!!!! :ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh:ahhhhhhhh

Yeah well over there you can try some exotic farm animal puntang..................how are the camels!?

Yeah well over there you can try some exotic farm animal puntang..................how are the camels!?

little to tall, beside you are the one with the knee waders and velcro gloves

little to tall, beside you are the one with the knee waders and velcro gloves

Got a daughter??? ;)

Got a daughter??? ;)

actually yeah, but i have to warn you......i have killed for less so dont even go there. you thought things got bad with the buttercup statement :box:box:box

and uno is pretty protective of his niece so i dont think it would be pleasant for you Barney :nutz

Hey calm down there freak!!!! Besides I'm not too scared....................remember I deal with killers and pedophiles all day long!!!!