That song is pretty badass...looks like it's nowhere to be found though?!?!

Boom

Saw a couple of other people asking where to find the song to download and some were suggesting a site called Limewire. I've never heard of it. Don't know if its a pay/subscription thing or if it's even legal.

Boom

Saw a couple of other people asking where to find the song to download and some were suggesting a site called Limewire. I've never heard of it. Don't know if its a pay/subscription thing or if it's even legal.

A good rule of thumb is if you get a song off of the internet for free, it's illegal.

Boom

A good rule of thumb is if you get a song off of the internet for free, it's illegal.

technically even putting them in your YouTube videos is illegal....but everyone does it anyway.

BRI, not the best quality....but enjoy ;)

Boom

technically even putting them in your YouTube videos is illegal....but everyone does it anyway.

BRI, not the best quality....but enjoy ;)

Well I got connections so I don't think I'm going to go to jail............. :lol:

Boom

welp, just about 100% of my itunes has been aquired illegally then....

oops :corndance

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, if that link isn't working for you, try this:

-download the actual flash video (.flv) file from youtube; try entering the URL at www.saveyoutube.com

-use a nifty program called SUPER (google 'super') to convert that file into audio (say, .mp3 or .wav)

It'll be low quality of course, but that's because it came from a flash video file to begin with.

Limewire is P2P and yes it's illegal.

Hey guys, if that link isn't working for you, try this:

-download the actual flash video (.flv) file from youtube; try entering the URL at www.saveyoutube.com

-use a nifty program called SUPER (google 'super') to convert that file into audio (say, .mp3 or .wav)

It'll be low quality of course, but that's because it came from a flash video file to begin with.

Limewire is P2P and yes it's illegal.

Key word for me there!!!!! :hellloooo:hellloooo:hellloooo You know someone should put this song to a Husker video this next season. I think it would be cool as hell!!!!