YOUR 2007 BCS Champion

Who will win BCS Championship in 2007?  

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As much as I hate to say it, I gotta go with Texas. Sweed could be the best WR in the Big 12, Charles could be the best RB, and IMO McCoy is the best QB. They're loaded on both sides of the ball and a year more mature for McCoy...HE should demolish all records at Texas by the time he's done.

You are right they are amazing at most positions.......the problem is OU will find a way to beat them in the Red River Shootout somehow.

As much as I hate to say it, I gotta go with Texas. Sweed could be the best WR in the Big 12, Charles could be the best RB, and IMO McCoy is the best QB. They're loaded on both sides of the ball and a year more mature for McCoy...HE should demolish all records at Texas by the time he's done.

You are right they are amazing at most positions.......the problem is OU will find a way to beat them in the Red River Shootout somehow.

You know...I'm not sure that OU can beat Texas this year. Who the hell has the QB job in Norman anyways? I hear they'll be solid again, but I don't think they can hang with Texas. I think they'll get a 2nd place finish in the Big 12 South unless aTm steps up big. Goodsen and Lane are both studs at RB for the Aggies. Can't stand 'em, but they're good.

You know...I'm not sure that OU can beat Texas this year. Who the hell has the QB job in Norman anyways? I hear they'll be solid again, but I don't think they can hang with Texas. I think they'll get a 2nd place finish in the Big 12 South unless aTm steps up big. Goodsen and Lane are both studs at RB for the Aggies. Can't stand 'em, but they're good.

Well the quarterback question is obviously the big one because OU will have an amazing rushing attack, but they will need at least a competant passing game to take advantage of the fact that UT's secondary graduated, cause thats about thier only weakness.

Puh-lease. This is obviously the breakout season for the Buffaloes. Those guys play some real tough football down in Boulder. Watch out! If they can pull off a Sept. 1st victory against CSU, it could be a long road ahead for all their '07 opponents.

:lol:

Unfortunatly, they are probably 2 years away from being a good team to be taken seriously again. Dan Hawkins is the real deal and they wont be down forever.