Sleep..........or lack of it?

***SNIP***

HuskerNCo....I think they're ganging up on us "entertaining" girls!

Oooooooooh! More dirty talks. Gang bang!

that is just wrong on so many levels...sheesh. Give a girl a break...

You keep repeating that "Give me a break" comment, or some derivation thereof. I assume, then, that you are familiar with the line "Break her like a shotgun", yes?

maybe deep down she want you to break it off in her

i'm sorry that crossed the line, i know

but i dont care :lol:

Well, she does view us as just sex objects, after all...

Never said that, your interpretation(sp)

Man Husker Rob lay off whatever it is that you are takin' my friend. That was evil.

Interpretation? My dear, you begged Rob and me to provide you with some "entertainment"...

pretty entertaining isnt it

HuskerNCo......I'm so sorry I left you to fend off those guys by yourself! I was out of town overnight. (Didn't sleep there either.)

Took some sleeping pills last night and finally slept!!!! However I woke up and was confused and my eyes were matted shut!!!! :hellloooo

And you are allowed to carry a gun??? Scary times in Des Moines.

HuskerNCo......I'm so sorry I left you to fend off those guys by yourself! I was out of town overnight. (Didn't sleep there either.)

Took some sleeping pills last night and finally slept!!!! However I woke up and was confused and my eyes were matted shut!!!! :hellloooo

Yes.....................wanna see it......... <_<

remember he keeps it in the night stand and you and me are going to take it sometime in the future. you just have to go in first

Yep, bring it BRI...I'm game.

remember he keeps it in the night stand and you and me are going to take it sometime in the future. you just have to go in first

Oh I get it...now you are all about ladies first...I knew there was a gentleman in there somewhere. <_<

Oh I get it...now you are all about ladies first...I knew there was a gentleman in there somewhere. <_<

you gonna take this sh#t drowning?

i know i know

truth hurts