Summer Workouts

I was also just wondering why we dont get more summer reports on seven on seven drills, or other things of that nature. They are always on usc's rivals site. It seems that we dont get ANY info on how the workouts are going unless someone happens to walk by and see how certain people are doing. Why is it that we never hear how players are doing in the summer?

Along those lines...How long until fall camp starts? And has anyone heard anything about Bowman lately? How's his rehab progressing?

Fall practice starts August 6th and it was reported last week that Bowman could....could be ready for the opener...

I rather not play him against Nevada unless we really need him also but would get him in a couple of snaps just to get the gitters out of him, for Wake, maybe only take 75% of the snaps he would usually play, that is unless we are losing or it is really close. We need him for the USC game I just don't want to much pressure on him before that.

Along those lines...How long until fall camp starts? And has anyone heard anything about Bowman lately? How's his rehab progressing?

Fall practice starts August 6th and it was reported last week that Bowman could....could be ready for the opener...

I rather not play him against Nevada unless we really need him also but would get him in a couple of snaps just to get the gitters out of him, for Wake, maybe only take 75% of the snaps he would usually play, that is unless we are losing or it is really close. We need him for the USC game I just don't want to much pressure on him before that.

I agree. The nice thing about our schedule is there are two games to ease into. Nevada to knock the dust off and Wake to get some good reps and competition to get prepared for the Big one. Even if he can't play the whole USC game it would be nice to have him in the red zone for jump ball situations.

Good thinking.

Take for example USC's rivals page, you can see what I am talking about if you just go to rivals and look at the teaser on the front page. They always have stuff like that, just updates of how the summer workouts are going. Why dont we get those? I am sure Nebraska is working just as hard as everyone else, and anything would be great for me.

Take for example USC's rivals page, you can see what I am talking about if you just go to rivals and look at the teaser on the front page. They always have stuff like that, just updates of how the summer workouts are going. Why dont we get those? I am sure Nebraska is working just as hard as everyone else, and anything would be great for me.

I watched them the other day:

In 7 on 7 drills (some observations)-

**Keller threw passes(long ones and short ones)

**WR's caught them

**LB's dropped into their zones

**Ruud tipped a pass

**Nunn dropped an easy one, then caught a tough on.

**young receivers look more comfortable after a year in the system.

**Octavian caught an interception and returned it for a touchdown

**DB's covered the WR's

.........and finally in an unbelievable turn of events, the players were sweating. <_<

**WR's caught them

**Ruud tipped a pass

**DB's covered the WR's

.........and finally in an unbelievable turn of events, the players were sweating. <_<

Excellent.

**WR's caught them

**Ruud tipped a pass

**DB's covered the WR's

:lol:

**WR's caught them

**Ruud tipped a pass

**DB's covered the WR's

Have you ever thought about Broadcast journalism? :lol: