DAMNIT!

DaveH

Bummer. That didnt happen during the Tech game did it? :( Im just going to listen online. Hopefully its easier to listen to than the Tech game was to watch... but the Cardinals game is on about the same time, so that will be a good backup plan. I'll post the links for radio and stats later.

GBR!

Bummer. That didnt happen during the Tech game did it?  :(   Im just going to listen online.  Hopefully its easier to listen to than the Tech game was to watch... but the Cardinals game is on about the same time, so that will be a good backup plan.  I'll post the links for radio and stats later. 

GBR!

Nah, it didn't. It was after when I was being drunk and stupid :)

I do have to fertilize the lawn tomorrow so that should be interesting. I plan to be done before the game starts so I can listen as welll

Bummer. That didnt happen during the Tech game did it?  :(   Im just going to listen online.  Hopefully its easier to listen to than the Tech game was to watch... but the Cardinals game is on about the same time, so that will be a good backup plan.  I'll post the links for radio and stats later. 

GBR!

I do have to fertilize the lawn tomorrow so that should be interesting. I plan to be done before the game starts so I can listen as welll

You have to fertilize the lawn? Damnit, man, aren't you married????? :)

Bummer. That didnt happen during the Tech game did it?  :(  Im just going to listen online.  Hopefully its easier to listen to than the Tech game was to watch... but the Cardinals game is on about the same time, so that will be a good backup plan.  I'll post the links for radio and stats later. 

GBR!

You have to fertilize the lawn? Damnit, man, aren't you married????? :)

hahaha. True I could ask my wife to do it. I will sit in the driveway on a lawn chair with a cooler next to me while she pushs the fertilizer spreader. SWEET.

hahaha. True I could ask my wife to do it. I will sit in the driveway on a lawn chair with a cooler next to me while she pushs the fertilizer spreader. SWEET.

If she resists, just say to her, "You're right, honey. You're probably getting too old to do that". She'll fertilize, spray the trees, trim the shrubbery, and landscape the whole yard just to prove you wrong!

If she resists, just say to her, "You're right, honey. You're probably getting too old to do that". She'll fertilize, spray the trees, trim the shrubbery, and landscape the whole yard just to prove you wrong!

:rollin