Texas

Benard

You know, I don't think Spurrier would return to Florida if the opportuity arose. First, I think he would feel like it's a "been there, done that" thing - he has nothing to prove there. Second, I think he'd like to go somewhere else, win a national championship, and get the ego boost that comes with being recognized for his ability to build a winner at any school. Sort of erases what happened when he stepped up to the pros.

I still have images of him constantly rubbing his face when we beat the hell out of him. :)

How'd we beat him again? Oh yeah smash mouth football.

What did he run? Oh the fun and gun spread pass offense?hmmm

Yea, uh for the last time. THIS ISN'T THE FUN AND GUN. So get it out of your head. If you are going to bag on the WCO, at least get your facts straight.

Originally posted by mrperfect:

He sucks? Get real man. He is a great coach and I would of loved him over callahan. He's going to be a monster with recruiting in Texas.

Followed immediately with this post by mrperfect:

So, Spurrier is a great coach, but he’s a stupid coach for running a wide open offense???? :blink:

I still have images of him constantly rubbing his face when we beat the hell out of him. :)

Yea, uh for the last time. THIS ISN'T THE FUN AND GUN. So get it out of your head. If you are going to bag on the WCO, at least get your facts straight.

I don't believe he said we run the fun and gun. But both offenses are spread offenses. Get your facts straight.