Chase is a better QB than Keller ever will be.

He is an all around better passer and is playing behind an all around better team than Keller is. I predict that you Huskers will get clownstomped in Columbia. Good luck against USC though. I think Wake may beat you as well. Looking at their roster and yours , they have the superior athletes , plus it is in North Carolina.

MIZZOU 35 huskers 13

And.....Chase can pick his nose like no other QB in the nation. Who are you guys playing that is one of the best in the nation...besides NU???

Hey they have quite the line up before we come to town.

Illinois

Mississippi

Western Michigan

Illinois State

They'll be prepared for us for sure. Especially after that 4-4 record in the Big XII last year.

what good teams has chase gone against and performed well? keller on the other hand has done well against teams like USC and LSU. Huh?

The difference is that Chase would beat Wake and USC hands down. They are lucky they dont have to play us this season. Mizzou will finish the season in the top 10 and quite possibly the top 5 in the polls. Pinkel is an all around better coach than ole Slash ever could be.

what good teams has chase gone against and performed well? keller on the other hand has done well against teams like USC and LSU. Huh?

The difference is that Chase would beat Wake and USC hands down. They are lucky they dont have to play us this season. Mizzou will finish the season in the top 10 and quite possibly the top 5 in the polls. Pinkel is an all around better coach than ole Slash ever could be.

You are a sad, rediculous, misinformed, inbred little man. I truly do feel sorry for the goat that got your mom pregnant.

Dont you think that Purify should be kicked off the team? Everyone else in the Big 12 has minimal criminal problems besides Nebraska. You give the entire Big 12 a black eye. Your coach could gain some credit by announcing that Purify is no longer a Husker. He should recieve a year in prison for those crimes , not a pass to continue playing football. Pinkel would have kicked him off the team right then and there. He has integrity unlike ole Slashy.

Dont you think that Purify should be kicked off the team? Everyone else in the Big 12 has minimal criminal problems besides Nebraska. You give the entire Big 12 a black eye. Your coach could gain some credit by announcing that Purify is no longer a Husker. He should recieve a year in prison for those crimes , not a pass to continue playing football. Pinkel would have kicked him off the team right then and there. He has integrity unlike ole Slashy.

The only thing that Pinkeye has is the ability to piss away Brad Smiths talent, an uncle who touches him too much, and a track record of under achieving with his 37 & 35 record. Wow what a coach and what a team, they literaly win every other game.......but thats why Pinkeye coaches at MU.

He is an all around better passer and is playing behind an all around better team than Keller is. I predict that you Huskers will get clownstomped in Columbia. Good luck against USC though. I think Wake may beat you as well. Looking at their roster and yours , they have the superior athletes , plus it is in North Carolina.

MIZZOU 35 huskers 13

Keep dreamin. Chase is OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!! and even if you did scratch out a win in Columbia this year you'd lose 4 out of the last 5 in true Missouri fashion.

O.K. buddy listen carefully. Put the crack pipe down. Missouri in the top 5?

What would you like to put on that? I'll bet you my house for your house straight up that MU doesn't end up in the top 5

O.K. buddy listen carefully. Put the crack pipe down. Missouri in the top 5?

What would you like to put on that? I'll bet you my house for your house straight up that MU doesn't end up in the top 5

A house in Nebraska? No thanks. I prefer beautiful Saint Joseph Missouri where I live now. You can keep your crappy house in that god forsaken place known as Nebraska.