Options on Xbox for NCAA '08?

Hey, maybe this has been rehashed, but to get real player names for teams, are you going to have to get a memory card, or will there be anything offered from Xbox Live? I'm thinking that since it is the NCAA, Live won't be able to get anything like the players' names out, but I don't have a memory card and I'm looking for options. Anyone know or heard anything? Thanks,

Fops

Download from the link that huskerguy posted. DT Linder is the creator and he is THE best out there. To get his rosters you can either

A. Send in your memory card to him and he'll put them on

B. Buy a memory card from him and he'll put them on

C. Buy a memory card (considering you don't have one) and a Datel Transfer Kit ($15 for the kit and $20 for a used card at GameStop/EB)

Use the transfer kit and put the roster file on the card. Move them to your 360's hard drive.

Boot up NCAA 08 and load the rosters.

CHANGE THE ROSTERS NAME! I cannot stress this enough. Microsoft is banning consoles that share files. It won't ban your consoles but it will ban DT's. Now he says he's found a way around this but still to be safe. Any name will do.

You should be set after that.

But you'll have to wait, since for some reason he has halted all new registrations at this time. It just HAD to be the day I got the game. :(

He's shut down the site because last year there were so many people going for the rosters, his site crashed for days. He's just trying to avoid the rush. The rosters for the 360 should be up tomorrow and the PS3 rosters should be up 3-4 days later.