SEASON TICKETS FOR SALE--SOLD

tgirmus

Face value of course??? :)

I'd pay face value, I seriously doubt that is what he wants. I think he is trying to find out what people are willing to pay, then drive it up from there. It's disgusting how much tickets for this year's games are.

I'd pay face value, I seriously doubt that is what he wants. I think he is trying to find out what people are willing to pay, then drive it up from there. It's disgusting how much tickets for this year's games are.

Face value should be good, take your donation off your taxes. If you want to make a buck, go to ebay, If you want to share the big red experience and keep red shirts in your seats, Welcome. Now can we get back to the game or are those day's over. (Just my opinion)

Face value should be good, take your donation off your taxes. If you want to make a buck, go to ebay

Exactly. If you sell your tickets and pass your donation off as part of the ticket price, you should lose donor privildeges. That is lame, IMO. A donation is a gift, not a tax deductible deposit.