Let's talk about sex

my wife is originally from western Kansas and never cared one way or the other about sports except the fact she was a cheerleader. she is now a pretty damn good Nebraska fan and watches all the games with me and has even been to a couple with me and my family...she leaves me alone when they lose, and cheers with me when they win. she has bought clothes for our son (and soon to be delivered girl), and even lets me have a 'Husker' basement. same could be said for my two brothers wives (one was even a half-assed K-state fan till she met my little bro!! <_<

who else is either with a lifetime Husker girl or has a true convert?

my wife is originally from western Kansas and never cared one way or the other about sports except the fact she was a cheerleader. she is now a pretty damn good Nebraska fan and watches all the games with me and has even been to a couple with me and my family...she leaves me alone when they lose, and cheers with me when they win. she has bought clothes for our son (and soon to be delivered girl), and even lets me have a 'Husker' basement. same could be said for my two brothers wives (one was even a half-assed K-state fan till she met my little bro!! <_<

who else is either with a lifetime Husker girl or has a true convert?

you sure know how to make a guy jealous man..

nah, i just know there are lots of ladies out there who are Husker fans as well. do they put up with you guys? sometimes i can be in a bad mood for a few days if they lose, i wonder if the girls feel the same or what?

My wife is from the western part of the state. She had some fondness for the Buffaloes & told me that I was just exaggerating how bad their fans are. Then, we went to a CU game in Lincoln & she got to experience CU fan herself. Now, she got a good chuckle when Montana State schooled 'em. A woman scorned.......

I have loved Nebraska football since I was 10 years old growing up in Omaha! Have gone to several games with friends or family. I met my husband in 1975, who didn't quite understand why we all loved our Huskers. (We was a military kid.) He actually pouted one Saturday when I wanted to watch a game and he didn't. Well......finally over the years I have converted him and he is a good fan now. One of my two boys is a Husker (the other is a Buckeye) and all is well now. I am working on my BigRed room too. I've got boxes of stuff that I've collected over the years........from 1966. And I just got Texas A&M tickets, and guess who wants to go??

I tried to convert my girlfriend for 3 years....she always told me that she was jealous of the Huskers! We got into fights more times than I can could because I wanted to watch the game instead of spend time w/ her. Com on now....a 3 Hour game!!! Well after my many failed attempts to fully convert this steel headed wench, she is NOW my EX-girlfriend. I would use the saying Bro's before Ho's here!

Can I get an AMEN!?!?!

My wife dances the fine line of 'ridiculous husker fan' with me. Both our grandparents have had season tix since the 60's, so we were both bred as husker fans. My mother-in-law is out-of-control husker fan as well......Christmas is like the motherload for Big Red gear at their house. :corndance:woo:cheers:wasted

I dated this girl in college who had the mindset of "I hate the Huskers" but her only reason was that she never really watched a game and was sick of everyone always talking about it in the state. Well I took her to her first game (When we beat Baylor at home...the game Tommy Lee was in the band for) and she was hooked after that. If only we would have worked out better I would have been set for life.....dangit