when will they quit

Neva forget the past...

Its what has made this program respectable today.

Don't worry about what others think of us. Many of them have not been where we have gone.

Besides a great NU playa once was playing for it all in the orange bowl. He was making a comeback after a devastating injury and didn't fare too well on his comeback after a long wait on the DL. He was benched in favor of another who had played well in his absence. This player however got another chance that day to help bring his team back. When he was summoned to play again... he ran on the field but was stopped by a opposing lineman who in his own right is at least a 5 time pro bowler these days. This player shouted at our hero "Hey Tommie ... where ya been?". His answer was "its not where I've been... its where I'm going fatboy".

(Tommie Frazier and Warren Sapp in 1995 orange bowl)

That my friends is the mentality we need at this point. Still we never ever forget how we got here... and what has us so passionate about our main men in scarlet and cream.

I can't put it any simplier...

Neva forget the past...

Don't worry about what others think of us. Many of them have not been where we have gone.

Besides a great NU playa once was playing for it all in the orange bowl. He was making a comeback after a devastating injury and didn't fare too well on his comeback after a long wait on the DL. He was benched in favor of another who had played well in his absence. This player however got another chance that day to help bring his team back. When he was summoned to play again... he ran on the field but was stopped by a opposing lineman who in his own right is at least a 5 time pro bowler these days. This player shouted at our hero "Hey Tommie ... where ya been?". His answer was "its not where I've been... its where I'm going fatboy".

That my friends is the mentality we need at this point. Still we never ever forget how we got here... and what has us so passionate about our main men in scarlet and cream.

Well put. :yeah

We have been there, and we know what its like.

GBR! Fight On!

i was thinking of HOW they announce the games. not so much ABOUT our past. a LOT of the announcers butcher our players names, invoke a style of offense that hasn't been here in 4 years, and don't give enough props for how far we've come, etc...

they can talk about our championships and stuff all they want, i love that. i just can't stand how they don't report up to the times.

i was thinking of HOW they announce the games. not so much ABOUT our past. a LOT of the announcers butcher our players names, invoke a style of offense that hasn't been here in 4 years, and don't give enough props for how far we've come, etc...

they can talk about our championships and stuff all they want, i love that. i just can't stand how they don't report up to the times.

I honestly believe it will be when Cally finally gets over that hump. As far as the butchering of the names...thats part of the reason I dont listen to much to the national broadcasters. Anyone put player names in NCAA 08? It gives us a great preview of hearing Ndakomh SUE this year (I cant wait :sarcasm )

Neva forget the past...

It's not about forgetting the past, it's about not living in it. Using it for every comparison ever when really, there are so many variables there is no way to get an apples to apples comparison most of the time. Most of what you get is a 10000 foot view, ignoring all the details.