check out the pic!

go to huskerfootball.com and check out the pic of keller. dude looks like a MAN!!

says he's put on 10 lbs and weighs 240!!

honestly, after Zac was the glue that held this team together, i think Sam is the gun powder to blow it up!!

GO BIG RED. damn i am so pumped!!!

The answer is yes....he is buying into it! I listened to his audio from the press conference yesterday and he spoke very highly of his skills. He just said that he was glad to be out of Zac Taylor's shadow and is actually competing for the starting position. I doubt he will start this season....but this guy definately has some talent and gives us more confidence @ the backup position.

The answer is yes....he is buying into it! I listened to his audio from the press conference yesterday and he spoke very highly of his skills. He just said that he was glad to be out of Zac Taylor's shadow and is actually competing for the starting position. I doubt he will start this season....but this guy definately has some talent and gives us more confidence @ the backup position.

I'm guessing that by midseason, Zach Lee is the back up, followed by Witt.....Ganz and Davis should try out for kicker.

I also doubt Ganz will start either but he should be a VERY good backup. I think anyone who watched him play in the Spring game should have confidence in his abilities as he looked GREAT. I have read about the abilities of Lee and Witt but will reserve my thoughts until I see them in action. I have no faith in Davis.