Congrats it's a good feeling isn't it??? To know that you really have no life outside of this board. I love it!!!! :clap:clap:clap

yeah, but when you got to 5000, you got a cool title as the Bobfather, now when I get there it seems like a hand-me-down.

why cant i get something cool and original :dunno

Well, it can't be original - BRI beat you to 5000...

well it could be cool and un-used though, it seems like i am getting his sloppy seconds and that is just gross :o

Especially since you're way behind... it's been sitting out for a while! Eeewww...

Congrats it's a good feeling isn't it??? To know that you really have no life outside of this board. I love it!!!! :clap:clap:clap

yeah, but when you got to 5000, you got a cool title as the Bobfather, now when I get there it seems like a hand-me-down.

well it could be cool and un-used though, it seems like i am getting his sloppy seconds and that is just gross :o

Especially since you're way behind... it's been sitting out for a while! Eeewww...

just think what it will be like when you get there

10,000 posts WOW what does that equate to in donut or bagel years??? :corndance

Well let's calculate that...................................take 10,000 divided by.........................HEY WAIT A GODDAMMED MINUTE!!!!! :hellloooo

:rollin:rollin:rollin I like chocolate cake donuts, what about you BRI?

I had to stop eating donuts because I was starting feel guilty!!!! It's like why the hell am I working out if I'm going to eat this crap???

Congrats brotha! :clap:clap

If it was me I'd request "I.M. Hipp" status :thumbs

10K post should get "Fumblerooski". :corndance

Just the way I like it...

Just the way I like it...

Gaping and soggy????