You know who hasn't been around for a while?

I WOULD THINK TRYING TO HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH A PT BULL IS NOT VERY SMART!!!!!!

Could be. BRI - is he right?

From what you told me it sounds like it's not a good idea AR. Or should I call you Mrs. AR now???

You can call me whatever you like, but it still won't work. I told you I won't have sex with you - I don't swing that way.

I WOULD THINK TRYING TO HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH A PT BULL IS NOT VERY SMART!!!!!!

From what you told me it sounds like it's not a good idea AR. Or should I call you Mrs. AR now???

You can call me whatever you like, but it still won't work. I told you I won't have sex with you - I don't swing that way.

What's that you say..........................YOUR GAY!!!!! I'm sorry I can't associate with you anymore!!!!

What's that you say..........................YOUR GAY!!!!! I'm sorry I can't associate with you anymore!!!!

Uh, you do realize that you just stated you're female, don't you? If not, re-read the posts.

Man, it's like shooting fish in a barrel with BRI...

Uh, you do realize that you just stated you're female, don't you? If not, re-read the posts.

Man, it's like shooting fish in a barrel with BRI...

If I was female I wouldn't be on this board right now because I would be in front of the mirror with a camera and......................................maybe this should go in the woodshed!!!! :lol:

Sounds like a county that has issues with animals. WTF

And PUMPKINS!

This was in the "Washington Post"... the title of the article was "Best Comeback Line Ever." This is pretty damn good. Drunk and horny, he still came up with this!

Police arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22-year-old white male, resident of Dacula, GA, in a pumpkin patch at 11:38 p.m. Friday. Lawrence will be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency, and public intoxication at the Gwinnett County courthouse on Monday.

The suspect allegedly stated that as he was passing a pumpkin patch, he decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a phone interview from the jail.

Lawrence went on to state that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his alleged "need." "I guess I was just really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process, Lawrence apparently failed to notice the Gwinnett County police car approaching and was unaware of his audience until officer Brenda Taylor approached him. "It was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said officer Taylor. "I walked up to (Lawrence) and he's...just working away at this pumpkin."

Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence. "I just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are screwing a pumpkin?' He got real surprised, as you'd expect, and then looked me straight in the face and said, "A pumpkin? Damn...is it midnight already?"

Keep your fantasies to yourself...

Why??? You tell us all about your man love fantasies!!!! At least mine involved me as a female with another female??? Okay this just got weird!!!!!

Yeah! At least I'm still a man in mine!

Seriously, we should stop.

Yeah.........................thread ending!!!!! *Cold shivers*