2007 Big 12 North College Football Preview

Hey guys, I'm new here. Been lurking for a while, and decided to sign up finally. Here's a preview vid that I just finished using highlights from NCAA 08 on the 360. My wife and I will be travelling from Florida to the Wake Forest game, and I'm stoked.

vwqGs7sGsGQ

Hey, Saunders..Nice!

Any way of making the hits more vicious? there needs to be helmets flying and maybe a few arms broke off.

Oh yeah..Welcome!!!

Hey guys, I'm new here. Been lurking for a while, and decided to sign up finally. Here's a preview vid that I just finished using highlights from NCAA 08 on the 360. My wife and I will be travelling from Florida to the Wake Forest game, and I'm stoked.

vwqGs7sGsGQ

Hey, Saunders..Nice!

Any way of making the hits more vicious? there needs to be helmets flying and maybe a few arms broke off.

Oh yeah..Welcome!!!

Unfortunately.... no. That's only what the game engine will do. I've got a few more ideas to try, but this was my first...

vwqGs7sGsGQ

Welcome and good job on the highlights. The KU game look realistic, I need to go out and get that game.