QB depth chart

Some are saying Witt will be #2 by mid season. I personaly think he should just Redshirt. Why waste a year for half a season of mopup duty?

He can compete for the starting spot next year and if he gets it will probably end up a 4 year starter.

I don't think Blaine Gabbert will agree with that

Some are saying Witt will be #2 by mid season. I personaly think he should just Redshirt. Why waste a year for half a season of mopup duty?

He can compete for the starting spot next year and if he gets it will probably end up a 4 year starter.

I think Witt may be skiped over.

07 - Keller starts as a RS Sr - Ganz backs up as a RS Jr - Lee and Witt both Red shirt

08 - Lee starts as RS So. - Witt backs up as a RS Fr - Gabbert Red shirts - Ganz is a RS Sr and takes up knitting.

09 - Lee and Gabbert "Lo Sham Bo" for the starting spot as Lee has starting experience, and Gabbert is a "star" in the making.....Witt will need to blow up to crack this line up, which after his performance in the spring game is totaly possible, but IMO in August of 07 :lol: things dont look good for Witt.

07 - Keller starts as a RS Sr - Ganz backs up as a RS Jr - Lee and Witt both Red shirt

08 - Lee starts as RS So. - Witt backs up as a RS Fr - Gabbert Red shirts - Ganz is a RS Sr and takes up knitting.

09 - Lee and Gabbert "Lo Sham Bo" for the starting spot as Lee has starting experience, and Gabbert is a "star" in the making.....Witt will need to blow up to crack this line up, which after his performance in the spring game is totaly possible, but IMO in August of 07 :lol: things dont look good for Witt.

I don't think Witt is going to redshirt. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't get in both the Nevada and Ball State games. I don't think Callahan has closed the door on competition for the second string job.

I don't think Witt is going to redshirt. I'd be very surprised if he doesn't get in both the Nevada and Ball State games. I don't think Callahan has closed the door on competition for the second string job.

with the way he is progressing up to now, and all of the coaches good comments about him, it may be Lee that gets left out of the mix.