Memorial Stadium seating.

I sat there last year for the Missouri game. They don't suck, but they're not the best seats in the house. I could see the game pretty well, I only lost sight of the ball when it was punted or something. The feel of the game isn't the same up there. You don't get the experience of seeing the whole stadium and you don't hear the noise of the crowd very well. But it's still in the stadium and you're still watching the huskers.

I sat there for Eric Crouchs last game against KSUcks and from what I remember I could barely see past the crown of the field (that was when there was still a crown that is). I personally remember telling myself that I would NEVER sit that high again. But i do remember lots of people not staying for the whole game. In fact the ginormous guy next to me (who took up mine and his seat) left half way into the 1st quarter. Lots of people around followed suit so there were chances to "upgrade"