Miss Teen USA

in an effort to understand her better SUCH AS I transcribed the answer SUCH AS and found utter brilliance SUCH AS

Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can’t locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and uh and I believe that our education such as in S. Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like, such as, and uh, (SUCH AS!) And I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help S. Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our….

in an effort to understand her better SUCH AS I transcribed the answer SUCH AS and found utter brilliance SUCH AS

Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can’t locate the U.S. on a world map. Why do you think this is?

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and uh and I believe that our education such as in S. Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like, such as, and uh, (SUCH AS!) And I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help S. Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our….

:rollin That makes even less sense than when I was just listening to her!

• 2 months later...

I thought for sure, she mentioned "Osama"

WALIARHHLII&feature

With Subtitles!!!