Weight: 200

40 time: 4.4

Visit Date: 9/10/04

Scholarships offered: Florida, Purdue, Tennessee, South Carolina, and Nebraska

Favorites: Nebraska

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: NR/*****

Insiders:

Assessing the talent: Juco from New Mexico Military Institue. Lockdown corner, with tremendous explosion. Has been told he may be on both sides of the ball. Has three years to complete two. Was recently awarded a five-star rating by Rivals.com

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 80% It appears he will not be taking any more visit, so that percentage will go up evey day that passes. He only took one official and, of course, that was to Lincoln. He told the coaches one day after the visit. If this holds, Bowman will be next to the Bullocks next year, easily.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

A recent quote from rivals.com

I'm looking forward to playing with the new guys," Bowman said. "I watched the Army All-American game and was impressed with Nebraska's recruits. I feel if Reggie Smith comes in at safety next year that our secondary will be a lot better than Nebraska was last year."

Come on Reggie there waitin' for ya

hopefully he is just good enough to play.

Yeah really, he's not even on campus yet and we got him winnig the Heisman

So what, still fun to think about what might be!!! We have like two months till spring ball. Gotta fill the time somehow.

kind of like last year after the spring game and western illinois game. Probably be the same this year when billy plays number 1's versus number 4's and then plays maine.