Good bad ugly

Oky I know its tough to look at the good stuff ... well no its not b/c there were very few good things in todays game. so here goes.

Good - Carriker is back

B jackson had some good runs

Bad - giving up 100+ rushing yds to a 2nd string QB

only 9 first downs the whole game - kstate had 10 in teh first quarter

Our secondar got blowtorched

Ugly - turnovers f'ing turnovers. Joe jus melts down under pressure. B jackson has the freshman fumble fingers.

No adjustments by our coaches AGAIN

No energy or emotion from our D

I didnt watch the game but it sounded like webb jus ran free. I can see if we miss tackle after tackle on sproles but this was friggin webb. who? exactly. to me that is a lack of adjusting to a differnt scheme than we prepared for. the commntators said time and time that noone expected the webb ground attak.

I didnt watch the game but it sounded like webb jus ran free. I can see if we miss tackle after tackle on sproles but this was friggin webb. who? exactly. to me that is a lack of adjusting to a differnt scheme than we prepared for. the commntators said time and time that noone expected the webb ground attak.

webb is a guy alot like lord. Last years nu team would beat this years by 40. SAd coaching and philosophy.

I didnt watch the game but it sounded like webb jus ran free. I can see if we miss tackle after tackle on sproles but this was friggin webb. who? exactly.  to me that is a lack of adjusting to a differnt scheme than we prepared for.  the commntators said time and time that noone expected the webb ground attak.

webb is a guy alot like lord. Last years nu team would beat this years by 40. SAd coaching and philosophy.

An the 95 team would have beat this one by 90. What's your point?

The past isn't going to come back man. Let it go.

I didnt watch the game but it sounded like webb jus ran free. I can see if we miss tackle after tackle on sproles but this was friggin webb. who? exactly.  to me that is a lack of adjusting to a differnt scheme than we prepared for.  the commntators said time and time that noone expected the webb ground attak.

An the 95 team would have beat this one by 90. What's your point?

The past isn't going to come back man. Let it go.

keep games up like this we might get the real nebraska football back instead of this cheap imitation that is suppose to be nebraska football.

keep games up like this we might get the real nebraska football back instead of this cheap imitation that is suppose to be nebraska football.

I'll say this. If this change works out, there will be no talk of "Real Nebraska football". Which is a BS term to begin with. I am sorry all those people out there who thought they were part of something ultra special because they live in the state. Who thought "hey, i know what real football is and everything else is bullsh#t". Well buddy, turns out the only reality here is that you only know football one way.

I could give a sh#t what offense we run. I know enough to know that the way that we have been doing it isn't the only way to play the game and considering neither me or you have any control over who coaches, and blah, blah, blah I am willing to see what happens in the next couple years.