Out of State Husker Fans..?

gin_32

I've been reading articles and messages from AZ, CA, Minnesota and even from the state of Maine that they are Husker Fans. Even Colorado has it's fair share of Huskers Fans. I know there are Georgians for Nebraska.

I guess what I'm asking from you fans, that live outside of Nebraska, who do you believe is the biggest fan base of Husker football? With Nevada coming to Lincoln, and since that this week is sincerely going slowering than usual, I think it's a good way to past time.

Just Say where you are from and when you first became a husker fan......

Living in Canada for the last 6 years (has it been that long already?), I'm one of a rare breed. Being the huge Husker fan I am, gained me the nickname 'Nebraska' at my college due to the fact that I'm always wearing red or something Huskers... then they see my house!

I've been a Husker fan for as long as I can remember (thanks mom and dad :thumbs ) I think before I could walk. Last time I was at home game I must have been about 5 or 6, but I can't wait to make the pilgrimage back to Lincoln for the 15th.

i am from Minnesota....i was born here a week after we moved from Omaha....but my whole family still lives in Omaha and Lincon....My dad was going to be the starting QB in the 60's but broke he collarbone and quite the team...but i would say Minnesota is a big husker fan base...every game day every Joe Sensers (sports bar) in Minnesota has only the husker game on and they bring in a band to play during the game its awsome

There are alot of us here in Colorado but we are probably a little more subdude about it for fear of being hit with a urine filled water balloon or have someone take a dump on the hood of our cars.

I wear my Husker stuff all over the place, to Boulder and Denver. I could care what they say. Someone says something I give it right back. They shut up. :box

There are actually quite a few Husker fans in Longmont and further north like Loveland, Ft. Collins, Greeley.

The watch site in Ft. Collins is Jackson's Hole and I just read on CFN that the Old Chicago in Loveland is now a watch site. I didn't know that. Also my house is a great watch site!!! LOL

GO BIG RED!

Raised in Nebraska, lived in AZ last 5 years. Lots of Husker fans here.

Went to Hawaii during summer and was wearing my Hawaiian Husker shirt and had a couple of people come up and talk to me about Husker football.

Husker Nation, the greatest fans in college football.

Go Big Red

I wear my Nebraska stuff all the time here in Ohio. ONce in a while I run into somebody from Nebraska. Gotta listen to the Buckeye fans......."when is Nebraska going to play Ohio St"? Went to Pittsburgh to the Pirates game last weekend and wore my new T-shirt. Got lots of comments, and mostly good ones! One guys says, "That's football!" At least my youngest son is following in our foot steps and also wears his shirts 99% of the time. (I even have red scrubs to wear to work if I work on a game day!) GO BIG RED!! Saturday can't get here fast enough!

Went to Pittsburgh to the Pirates game last weekend and wore my new T-shirt. Got lots of comments, and mostly good ones!

One of the best experiences I've ever had at an away game was at Heinz Field 3 years ago. We even had a room at "Panther HQ" across the river from the stadium. Filled the hotel bar with red Friday night, and were welcomed by the staff and Pitt fans alike.

We had done the season tix purchase again (like Wake this year), and were right in the middle of the alum. Good folks, cheering their team as hard as we were ours, especially during the 4th quarter comeback that made the game close in the end. Hands shook and backs were patted at the end, and that continued during our walk back to the hotel.

Hope Stevie P. sees fit to schedule them again....