ESPN Shooting interviews and stories at Nebraska

I am pretty sure Notre Dame and Michigan are going to be playing then too...

As much as people like to say ESPN loves USC i think they love Notre Dame just as much. I seriously think that this game has chance of having game day (it is on the ABC family of networks as well). I hope as much as everyone we see gameday in Lincoln but im not going to hold my breath.

The report is most likely going to point out that Marlon was hospitalized for drug overdose, that Keller is a drunk, and that Callahan is Satan personified. They will then go on to show that Pete Carroll is Christ reincarnated, Booty is the new Touchdown Jesus, and that good will prevail over evil. Compliments of your friends at ESPN. Screw that entire network.

The report is most likely going to point out that Marlon was hospitalized for drug overdose, that Keller is a drunk, and that Callahan is Satan personified. They will then go on to show that Pete Carroll is Christ reincarnated, Booty is the new Touchdown Jesus, and that good will prevail over evil. Compliments of your friends at ESPN. Screw that entire network.

don't forget Purify and Teafatiller...they'll be all over the little things around here

I hope we do get gameday but there is one thing in our way

#15 Tennessee at #6 Florida

I think if we were rated higher we would get it. I still hope we do but not likely.

difference is our game is on ABC and that is on CBS... ESPN will want to promote their networks game not the competitions that will be on at the same time.

nice!!

The only other time for NU might be UT. But if we lose to MU it might not be looking so good. As for USC, the only other big time mathcups appear to be ND UCLA and Cal, all of whom are far from sure bets of being a good team when they face the trojans.

Meanwhile GameDay will have many more opportunities to visit with Florida or Tennessee down the road because of their SEC matchups.

yeah and there is a good chance Tennessee will go down in the first week at Cal and we would most likely jump Tennessee and stay there if we beat Wake. So it would be a higher rated Nebraska team against the #1 team USC.

I'm sure it will be here, as long as May doesn't come within 1,000 miles of that stadium I'll be fine.

There is the kicker. Tennessee has no shot against Cal.

Mark my words, "Gameday WILL be in Lincoln Sept 15th". 1. ESPN's love child USC will be playing, they would do gameday at a USC game every week if they could. 2. Its a night game, and ESPN always tries to get it where Herbstreit can call the game, so since its on abc he will be doing that game. 3. The other games that day just don't carry as much weight as this one (if we are both unbeaten).

P.S. Looking ahead a little bit, but i think gameday will be at the NU vs. OU game next year in Norman. I've already been planning my trip to go and it looks like we both have favorable schedules and would look to be 8-0. GBR!