USC injury

I am I

While I see your point guys I would much rather take USC down when they are all healthy and feeling good that way no one including us can question the win. ;)

Sorry, but I could care less about any excuses or questions anybody may have for us winning! I just want to beat them silly. I don't care if we beat their 4th string and a bunch of walk-ons, I'll take it be the happiest man on earth!

No I agree if we beat them I will probably be going to jail that night!!! :lol:

If we can pull this off, I'm sure the there will be quite a few of us spending the night in the local jail.

Indecent exposure anyone??? :lol:

I'm pretty close to an SC insider who says that the whole O-line is banged up and that it's the one area on the team that they are a little thin at. He also says that Sam Baker has been playing with a cracked rib. Although, I'm sure that the lack of a decent opponent and a bye week will help them, but we could definitely use all the breaks we can get.

ESPN was just talking about this topic a few seconds ago

Isn't ESPN an SC insider?

Their starter kahlil went pro, is thier backup Jeff byers? He is from Loveland CO. Tops in the state a few years ago. I think he played as a true freshman, but was hurt last year and redshirted. I could be wrong though.

Yes, it is Byers. He was rated as the top high school center in the nation his senior year. Starter Spanos barely beat out Byers for the starting position in the spring. The center is a timing position however, and SC will be running from the shotgun in certain situations, so a missed snap could be disasterous. Third place center is a true freshman, Chris O'Dowd, 6'5" 300lbs rated 6th best high school center last year according to Phil Steele. Definite concern in Trojan land about mounting injuries on the whole team, especially the O line.

I have heard a lot of talk about Suh, and he sounds like he is pretty good. I think I remember seeing him in the Oklahama game and he looked good. However, last year you faced our number 2 guy at Suh's position on the other side. Barring injury, this year you will face our number one guy, All American Cedric Ellis.

I'm pretty close to an SC insider who says that the whole O-line is banged up and that it's the one area on the team that they are a little thin at. He also says that Sam Baker has been playing with a cracked rib. Although, I'm sure that the lack of a decent opponent and a bye week will help them, but we could definitely use all the breaks we can get.

ESPN was just talking about this topic a few seconds ago

Isn't ESPN an SC insider?

Everyone's on USC's bandwagon, I think I liked it better when they had their east coast bias!

While I see your point guys I would much rather take USC down when they are all healthy and feeling good that way no one including us can question the win. ;)

Sorry, but I could care less about any excuses or questions anybody may have for us winning! I just want to beat them silly. I don't care if we beat their 4th string and a bunch of walk-ons, I'll take it be the happiest man on earth!

No I agree if we beat them I will probably be going to jail that night!!! :lol:

If we can pull this off, I'm sure the there will be quite a few of us spending the night in the local jail.

Indecent exposure anyone??? :lol:

Of course you would think of that BRI! Sicko! :lol:

And by "thin" on the O-Line... does that mean it's just a bunch of 4 Stars? Maybe they shouldn't use all their schollies on running backs...

Their starter kahlil went pro, is thier backup Jeff byers? He is from Loveland CO. Tops in the state a few years ago. I think he played as a true freshman, but was hurt last year and redshirted. I could be wrong though.

Yes, it is Byers. He was rated as the top high school center in the nation his senior year. Starter Spanos barely beat out Byers for the starting position in the spring. The center is a timing position however, and SC will be running from the shotgun in certain situations, so a missed snap could be disasterous. Third place center is a true freshman, Chris O'Dowd, 6'5" 300lbs rated 6th best high school center last year according to Phil Steele. Definite concern in Trojan land about mounting injuries on the whole team, especially the O line.

PC has announced that true freshman Kris O'Dowd will start at center leaving Beyers at guard.

...and the 2nd string center got kicked off the team for fighting with his position coach....

Whoever your source of information about this was flat out wrong. It simply isn't true or even close to being true. Only one player has been dismissed from the team, receiver Jemere Holland, and it wasn't for fighting, it was for a bad attitude and lack of commitment. USC players fight among themselves not with their coaches.

The second string center in starting guard Jeff Byers #53. His backup is Nick Howell who is going to have surgery and may have to redshirt. Howell's back up is Kris O'Dowd, true freshman who will start against Idaho.

There you have the center depth chart, all present and accounted for. No dismissals.

Just wanted to let you know.

GBR beat Nevada!

...and the 2nd string center got kicked off the team for fighting with his position coach....

Whoever your source of information about this was flat out wrong. It simply isn't true or even close to being true. Only one player has been dismissed from the team, receiver Jemere Holland, and it wasn't for fighting, it was for a bad attitude and lack of commitment. USC players fight among themselves not with their coaches.

The second string center in starting guard Jeff Byers #53. His backup is Nick Howell who is going to have surgery and may have to redshirt. Howell's back up is Kris O'Dowd, true freshman who will start against Idaho.

There you have the center depth chart, all present and accounted for. No dismissals.

GBR beat Nevada!

What is wrong with that player?!? He's on the #1 team in the nation and he has a "bad attitude and lack of commitment?" Must not have liked being 14th string 5-star WR ;)

GBR beat Nevada!

TT, he was speaking of Nevada, not SC. Someone posted an article about it - the first string center for Nevada was injured and out, and the second string center took a swing at his position coach when the postition coach yelled at him.

GBR beat Nevada!

TT, he was speaking of Nevada, not SC. Someone posted an article about it - the first string center for Nevada was injured and out, and the second string center took a swing at his position coach when the postition coach yelled at him.

Ooops! Missed that. Sorry.

At least you got our center depth chart out of it!

Sorry, Hastings, I thought that was uncharacteristic of you.

Foppa, on target, as always.

Thanks AR for the clarification.

Still, GBR beat Nevada!