You know who really needs to go?

Because the game wasn't televised, I had to listen to it on the radio. I do miss several games that are televised, but I always tape them and listen to them live on the radio. I've never been a Jim Rose fan, but after today I wish someone would terminate his job. Time and time again, I found myself completely lost especially in the first half. One time, KState had the ball on like the 25. Rose said they ran the ball to the 29 or 30. When they are lining up for the next play, they are at the 34. When we had the ball, I never could figure out what was going on.

I especially hate when he counts by single yards as the play is devloping. "He's at the 5, the 4, the 3, the 2, and he's tackled at the 6 yard line". I get totally confused when listening to him broadcast the game. I don't know how any of the rest of you feel when listening to him, but he completely loses me. I've been a Husker fan my entire life, and was a season ticket holder while in college. I consider myself football savvy. However, Rose is either completely talking over my head or he doesn't know what the hell is going on during the game.

I don't know what Eric Crouch is doing these days, but I would think he would be able to call the games a lot better than wannabe Rose. Hell, Matt Davis does a pretty good job on the radio announcing before the games. Let him call the games with Adrian. IMO, Jim Rose sucks a lot more than the Huskers do right now!

Im not a fan either, but no offense against crouch or davison but they couldnt come close. i will say that davison has improved quite a bit, but i dont think crouch is in the biz anymore for a reason. IMO Rose jus seems fake like a wedding cake and resembles a used car salesman when doing the Coach callahan show. then again he WAS hired by a used car salesman...

I agree 100%. If I could talk to him,I would tell him to just tell me what's going. Don't fit as many adjectives as you can in a 5 second period. I can tell whats going on better by just listening to the crowd. I too have a hard time following the game sometimes when listening to him.

I agree 100%. If I could talk to him,I would tell him to just tell me what's going. Don't fit as many adjectives as you can in a 5 second period. I can tell whats going on better by just listening to the crowd. I too have a hard time following the game sometimes when listening to him.

yes he does suck ass, no doubt. He's worse than swain.

I agree 100%. If I could talk to him,I would tell him to just tell me what's going. Don't fit as many adjectives as you can in a 5 second period.  I can tell whats going on better by just listening to the crowd. I too have a hard time following the game sometimes when listening to him.

Swain was the worst. Ross isn't great, but its better than the other idiot. Nebraska has like the largest radio contract in the country and they cant find a suitable candidate for this position.

I agree 100%. If I could talk to him,I would tell him to just tell me what's going. Don't fit as many adjectives as you can in a 5 second period.  I can tell whats going on better by just listening to the crowd. I too have a hard time following the game sometimes when listening to him.

Swain was the worst. Ross isn't great, but its better than the other idiot. Nebraska has like the largest radio contract in the country and they cant find a suitable candidate for this position.

Your right swain was bad but not as bad as rose. You think we make a good run and get 1 yard because rose says where ross gets the ball 5 yards back from line of scrimmage. We have the ball on 30 yard line it would go like this. Hand off to ross, he's to the 25, 30,31,32 yard line. lol wow. I never did know what was going on. You never knew if something good or bad was happening. One time he said its complete no intercepted.