First Game

I had the pleasure of taking a friends son to his first Husker game. It was the Kansas game, I wish his father could have gone also to see the look in that kids eyes. He was excited from the time we got out of the car and his excitment grew each step to the stadium. The Tunnel Walk and the fireworks after were the part that has brought another fan into the fold. He lives with his mother and step father in kansas and they fly a ksu flag outside their house on game day, but this kid now has plenty of Husker stuff to put up in his room. :horns2

GO HUSKERS!!!!!

I had the pleasure of taking a friends son to his first Husker game. It was the Kansas game, I wish his father could have gone also to see the look in that kids eyes. He was excited from the time we got out of the car and his excitment grew each step to the stadium. The Tunnel Walk and the fireworks after were the part that has brought another fan into the fold. He lives with his mother and step father in kansas and they fly a ksu flag outside their house on game day, but this kid now has plenty of Husker stuff to put up in his room. :horns2

GO HUSKERS!!!!!

well if he listened to the kstate game I'm sure he's turned back to ksu.

I had the pleasure of taking a friends son to his first Husker game. It was the Kansas game, I wish his father could have gone also to see the look in that kids eyes. He was excited from the time we got out of the car and his excitment grew each step to the stadium. The Tunnel Walk and the fireworks after were the part that has brought another fan into the fold. He lives with his mother and step father inĀ  kansas and they fly a ksu flag outside their house on game day, but this kid now has plenty of Husker stuff to put up in his room. :horns2

GO HUSKERS!!!!!

well if he listened to the kstate game I'm sure he's turned back to ksu.

Only if he was like every other fickle Husker fan.