New Tunnel Walk Video

dbetz23

i like that they are trying to change it all up but i always liked it when you knew the music was about to start but yet were not sure when then they would have pulsing light or something on the screen to set off the crowd. it was that anticipation you could feel building before the music started adn then the eruption that i though was great

they just need to use this other stuff somewhere else....and by the way who is the chic??? and why a chic??

I dont mind the music that much. What the hell is up with the video?? I would rather see highlights, something to get the fans pumped. I was just watching that waiting for something to happen wondering what it was leading to, and it just strolled on. I dont know what it will feel like when Im actually at the game. Didnt get me very excited till I saw the team walking out. Do they look at fans opinions on what they want for the tunnel walk. My opinion Pedey is mainly behing it.

How refreshing that everyone hated that ... I hate when they combine football (or any sport) with the military... as if there is some relation between our college football players and paratroopers... and death... and weapons and war. WTF? Fly overs are exaggerated enough... but this was just blatantly stupid.

The music is okay, but if it is as quiet in real life as it is on my computer, then they need to JACK THAT UP!

Man, the look like champions though, don't they? Octavien was so revved coming out of the tunnel... I felt that energy!

How refreshing that everyone hated that ... I hate when they combine football (or any sport) with the military... as if there is some relation between our college football players and paratroopers... and death... and weapons and war. WTF? Fly overs are exaggerated enough... but this was just blatantly stupid.

The music is okay, but if it is as quiet in real life as it is on my computer, then they need to JACK THAT UP!

Man, the look like champions though, don't they? Octavien was so revved coming out of the tunnel... I felt that energy!

:yeah It's really all about sex; end zone, score, tight end, etc.