nash not playing

Benard

Yeah I saw the interview with him talking to the press when he questioned his coaches. I imagine Pinkel approached him about it and he blew up Incognito style, which found him the bench.

An interesting note is that they are now forced to burn the redshirt of their star freshman RB Tony Temple from KC.

Heres an art from STLtoday:

One of the most telling quotes appeared in a column by the Kansas City Star's Jason Whitlock. At the end of that column, Nash was quoted as saying, "I wish I had the headphones on to hear what's going on. I wish I could call the offense. I didn't understand a lot of the plays." Whitlock told the Missouri athletic department that he obtained the quote after Nash had left the interview room and was underneath the bleachers.

Full art

Hopefully he is not ready for big time college football. I hope that the blackshirts make his first game his worst day ever.

I'm guessing he will be fresh and ready to go, probably have a big game.

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Remember, Nebraska has the #9 running back recruit of the class of 2002. You see where he is right now, so why is that any indication that this kid will have a big game against Nebraska? Has anyone seen him play, let alone face a hopefully raucous homecoming game crowd? Didn't think so.

Hopefully he is not ready for big time college football. I hope that the blackshirts make his first game his worst day ever.

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Remember, Nebraska has the #9 running back recruit of the class of 2002. You see where he is right now, so why is that any indication that this kid will have a big game against Nebraska? Has anyone seen him play, let alone face a hopefully raucous homecoming game crowd? Didn't think so.

so with that explanation why does anyone think we will be worth the damn in 3 years just because callahan is getting rated players. They suck just like horne right?

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

so with that explanation why does anyone think we will be worth the damn in 3 years just because callahan is getting rated players. They suck just like horne right?

I didn't say they suck, I said how they are rated doesn't necessarily translate to performance on the field. You must like Mugs root beer because you are THICK HEADED!