So, I told my girl about the Husker Man laws...

Specifically, the one where you must convert your wife when you marry. So, yesterday, I get home and she is wearing a Huskers hat. I think she may be trying to tell me something.

What happens if you come home and she's wearing a Huskers maternity top????

That means it's time to RUN!!!!!

Are you married now? Or is she trying to tighten the noose. :) And is the hat all she had on? These are good questions. :clap

Pick 10 of the Husker Man Laws and see if you can get all of them introduced. Then you can tell her what a great women she is. Oh yea and you will deffinately have some compromises you have to adhear too. But well worth it for Husker Man Laws to be respected and followed in the house.

:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

• 2 months later...

Specifically, the one where you must convert your wife when you marry. So, yesterday, I get home and she is wearing a Huskers hat. I think she may be trying to tell me something.

What happens if you come home and she's wearing a Huskers maternity top????

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

It means you are going to have a little Husker and that if you live in SD you can either move back to God's Country or be prepared to spend an extra $17,500 a year to send your kid to UNL.

Woe is F----n' Me!!!

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

Congratulations! The day we talked at the tailgate party, she seemed pretty "smitten". (I could see it in her eyes when she looked at you!) And wearing the Husker hat...........better keep her!