Its a W

HSKRNOKC

I think I am going to stop reading the Husker boards on the day after the game. Last week, we could have taken on Peyton Manning and Indianapolis Colts, now this week, Michigan would kick our behinds.

RELAX people, don't throw the coaches or players under the bus, we won the game, remember?

Could have we played better, sure, but I'll take an win next week vs USC when we play "poorly", as will most of you.

I think I am going to stop reading the Husker boards on the day after the game. Last week, we could have taken on Peyton Manning and Indianapolis Colts, now this week, Michigan would kick our behinds.

RELAX people, don't throw the coaches or players under the bus, we won the game, remember?

Could have we played better, sure, but I'll take an win next week vs USC when we play "poorly", as will most of you.

I think many of us could take your advice

I think many of us could take your advice

Yeah people need to relax a little!!! :wacko:

Yes it is a W...and as of right now it's time to talk about areas of improvement and our next game. USC

In the past Husker fans have called for a 'Red Out' for the big game. This year Husker fans are calling for a 'Black Out' for this weekends game against USC. The game is at night, and with 85,000 fans dressed in black it will make for a really intimidating place to play. Please pass the word! Go Big Red!

Any road win is a good win.... :thumbs

Exactly!!!! What I find funny is that everyone knew it was going to be a hard game and everyone is now complaining about the win!!!! That makes absolutely no freakin sense to me!!!!

Actually, all the predictions of 42-17 and 37-10 had me thinking that most here did NOT, in fact, know it would be a hard game. That could explain some of the unrest.

Any road win is a good win.... :thumbs

Exactly!!!! What I find funny is that everyone knew it was going to be a hard game and everyone is now complaining about the win!!!! That makes absolutely no freakin sense to me!!!!

Actually, all the predictions of 42-17 and 37-10 had me thinking that most here did NOT, in fact, know it would be a hard game. That could explain some of the unrest.

I think about half of the board thought it was going to be a tough one.