From An SC Fan: If We Were In The Pac-10...

also, if we were in the sh#t-Pack 10, would that mean that USC and ASU, etc.. would have to come to Lincoln in late November and leave their warm cushy weather behind? they couldn't handle the cold. a lot of those softies have never even seen snow.

i would love teams from year-round-warm-climates come here in late fall and play in freezing rain.

Husker fans!!! It's on baby...and were coming down there with our latte's and blonde haired women and giants of a football team to show you two things. 1. Championship Football and 2. Good looking women.

And by the way inorder for you guys to win a Championship you have to get players from Cali: Abdul Mahammud, Lawrence Phillups, Marlon Lucky, Sam Keller,Thunder Collins, Amand Green and much more...so We still win when you win.... and Callahan is a Joke!!!

Much respect to you husker fans butt when you guys got away from running the football for the pass it has been all down hill for you...where are the Calvin Jones of the world...you know the great husker running backs. USC has 10 running backs and one just transferred to florida. you guys used to be a running school and all you can get is one running back that we did not want in Lucky?? how the might have fallen. As far as your Big 12 Championship hopes....you better beat Oklahoma and stop worring about SC...they just put Miami on their backs...

See ya Saturday in Linclon for the big Red blow out!!! or on http://allaccess.am570radio.com/forum/viewtopic.one?id=51931 to hear what more Husker fans have to say about saturday's game.

Maybe you would be so nice as to join me in the woodshed?

I really do hope they bring some SoCal blondes. That would be a nice treat after a win, or close game or after I drink away my sorrows whichever it is. They do make them pretty out there.

I don't know if they would want to bring there blondes to Lincoln, they would end up never leaving.

...and blondes from Nebraska are smart...

Husker fans!!! It's on baby...and were coming down there with our latte's and blonde haired women and giants of a football team to show you two things. 1. Championship Football and 2. Good looking women.

And by the way inorder for you guys to win a Championship you have to get players from Cali: Abdul Mahammud, Lawrence Phillups, Marlon Lucky, Sam Keller,Thunder Collins, Amand Green and much more...so We still win when you win.... and Callahan is a Joke!!!

Much respect to you husker fans butt when you guys got away from running the football for the pass it has been all down hill for you...where are the Calvin Jones of the world...you know the great husker running backs. USC has 10 running backs and one just transferred to florida. you guys used to be a running school and all you can get is one running back that we did not want in Lucky?? how the might have fallen. As far as your Big 12 Championship hopes....you better beat Oklahoma and stop worring about SC...they just put Miami on their backs...

...and Nebraska blondes are smart...

See ya Saturday in Linclon for the big Red blow out!!! or on http://allaccess.am570radio.com/forum/viewtopic.one?id=51931 to hear what more Husker fans have to say about saturday's game.

That's cute. We have blonde women too if it means anything.

also, if we were in the sh#t-Pack 10, would that mean that USC and ASU, etc.. would have to come to Lincoln in late November and leave their warm cushy weather behind? they couldn't handle the cold. a lot of those softies have never even seen snow.

i would love teams from year-round-warm-climates come here in late fall and play in freezing rain.

Ever been to Oregon or Washington in the winter Edited to remove personal attack

Yeah, you guys totally didn't want Lucky...nope, not at all. :) Have fun in Lincoln.

It was not that we didnt want Lucky but how can you expect a blue chip recruit to come to a school that has the several other players as good or better at that position. Much like we would love Darrell Scott this year but most likely he will go some where else where he can be the man right from the start. You are forced to compete in Carroll system no matter who you are.

yes, i have been to the upper north west in winter. have you ever been to Lincoln or Craphattan or Lawerence in Nov?

i've been to all of them. and trust me, when the freezing rain is coming down sideways, ice is on your mouth piece and the wind is blowing 30 mph without one tree or rock to slow it down, it's a hell of a lot colder than picturesque seattle or oregeon. you should leave the coast sometime to see how REAL pioneers live, sucka.

i will agree with you that i love SC's competition at every position. the weak sisters fall off and the rats jump ship if they're not tough enough to handle it.